WTA Concentrate???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2011
Redondo Beach
I'm also interested in buying the concentrate. I like the P-38 but would like to experiment increasing the WTA content slightly. I can only guess that this is due to amount added. At its "standard" level of WTA, P-38 doesn't provide the desired effects that I get from the other non-Aroma WTA juices I have.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to the concentrate so that I can find the sweet spot.
BTW, good job with p-38!

Cheers!
:vapor:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hey Gang,

As mentioned I will do a limited release of concentrate. I think its only fair to give others a heads up on the concentrate. I have some more bottles coming in and we will probably offer concentrate in two strengths (regular and high). The will be offered in 1 dram bottles. We can fit almost 4 ML in them, well 3.8 ML to be exact. We will offer concentrate in the future as well but it will come in limited sales. I figure we will set the sale either for Friday 5/4 or Sunday 5/6.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I don't THINK so. I stalked the site all day friday, this moring til 11, and tonight since 4:30. Haven't seen it.

Jerry! Where are you?????

I'm here...sorry gang.

Lets set this in stone for this weekend. I had to jump out of town for to celebrate my wedding anniversary. I figure either Friday or Sunday. Give me a day to make it solid.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Ok Gang,

Lets do this.....since it is Mothers Day on Sunday lets just do the concentrate sale on Monday evening around 7PM (Arizona Time). If you are on the East coast that is 10 PM EST.

I have to spend the day with the wifey and Mother Inlaw on Sunday so I don't want to be stressed or make a mistake when it comes to filling orders.

Lastly, I think we are going to offer concentrate in two strengths. Regular and High. I will add additional info in the next day or two.

Randyrtx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Cedar Park, TX
I'm getting ready to make my first WTA buy, and trying to decide which route to go so far as flavored or concentrate. I DIY my own DK-Tab mix now at 70% PG, 30% VG, with a nic strength of 6mg/mL. Could I use your existing DK-Tab 26mg as a base to dilute down to my nic level (with extra flavoring as needed)? Or would I do better to go with the concentrate?

I'm on a very tight budget so my main drive is to try to minimize expense.

ETA: what is the actual nicotine strengths in mg/mL of the concentrate going to be?

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I'm getting ready to make my first WTA buy, and trying to decide which route to go so far as flavored or concentrate. I DIY my own DK-Tab mix now at 70% PG, 30% VG, with a nic strength of 6mg/mL. Could I use your existing DK-Tab 26mg as a base to dilute down to my nic level (with extra flavoring as needed)? Or would I do better to go with the concentrate?

I'm on a very tight budget so my main drive is to try to minimize expense.

ETA: what is the actual nicotine strengths in mg/mL of the concentrate going to be?

I don't know your history but first you need to ask yourself is WTA right for you.

You seem like you are satisfied with lower nic levels and you might be happier with just nic only eliquids.

If you feel the need to use WTA and want to get more bang for your buck I would suggest to go with a premixed DK-TAB with WTA (or other flavored WTA) vs concentrate.

If you want to DIY with concentrate here are some suggestions.

PLEASE NOTE....each person is different and there is no exact number so these are only suggestions that have worked for me.

I use a small bottle to mix with, such as 3 ML sample bottle with my DIY and concentrate to see what works best. I would start off small with 15% concentrate to my DIY mix and see how that works. If that does not work I can always add more. Our flavored WTA varies with concentrate but we start at a higher percentage of concentrate when mixing with flavors.

A good way to tell if I'm in the right range is to see how much I am vaping with a new mix. If I feel to urge to vape constantly with my new mix then maybe I might add additional concentrate. Remember that the effects of WTA are not instantaneous. It takes me a couple of minutes before I start to feel the effects of WTA. The clear tell tale sign that WTA is working for me is when I usually forget to keep vaping or I put my PV down for a hour or two. However each person is different and results may vary from being relaxed to being focused and able to concentrate on a task.

I hope that answers your questions. If not please let me know, or send me a PM. If you want to talk about it further I would be more then happy to discuss this with you or anyone else on the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread