wta usage ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
If I want to add unflavored WTA to my juice, should I use 0 nic juice ?

I suppose it depends on what you'e trying to do. I used Aroma 24mg Unflavored WTA for a few months when I first started vaping. Back then, I was using 18mg liquids, MTL & I just added 10% to my juices. Seemed to work pretty well for me. YMMV... :cool:

Terry Koontz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2017
I suppose it depends on what you'e trying to do. I used Aroma 24mg Unflavored WTA for a few months when I first started vaping. Back then, I was using 18mg liquids, MTL & I just added 10% to my juices. Seemed to work pretty well for me. YMMV... :cool:
I don’t know much about wta so let me ask this a different way.
Is the nic level important in using wta ?

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Yes. WTA is predominantly nicotine in and of itself, being approximately 95% nicotine and 5% minor alkaloids. If I were you I'd treat it like any nicotine base. If for example the bottle says 24mg WTA I would treat it like 24mg nic and if I wanted my end result to be 6mg I'd dilute it, or, if adding it to an existing 6mg juice know that my nic would increase proportionately.
My life with WTA is uncomplicated, I vape it straight out of the bottle.

Last edited:

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina

I have no idea. The people that make it would be your best bet to answer that. But for me, since using it as an additive to commercial juices, I didn't want or feel the need to reduce the potency/effect. I was just trying to make it easier to quit the stinkies & it did that.

• Useful
Reactions: gerrymi

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Unflavored WTA juice typically has a nicotine strength, I believe that Aroma sells it in 24 nic and 36 nic strengths, in either PG or VG. I bought the 24 as it's less expensive and I really was looking for the alkaloids. I don't dilute it down but I was really putting a very tiny amount in my tank (probably less than 5%) so figured it wasn't going to affect my nic level very much. I felt that diluting the juice itself would also be diluting the alkaloids, which was not what I was after. Depending on tank size, I doubt very much if you use it sparingly, that you will notice the slight bump in nicotine.

You certainly could dilute the strength and then add flavors to it, should you wish to, or even use it at a diluted strength, but you'll have to see how the alkaloids affect you (some people, like myself, it helped a great deal, other people didn't find the same outcomes and found it made little change to their vape) so, you'll have to experiment. But, if you buy unflavored "wholesale" from Aroma (kinda a misnomer in a way, since you'll be getting a 10 ml bottle) it will have nic strength listed and you will have various options (Pg/Vg) to try.

Good luck, if you decide to try them. I found them very helpful and still do on occasion during my more stressful days.... Even if I'm not using it, I will always keep at least one bottle on hand, as, you know.... But, for me they were a great transitional device, and really helped manage my w/d symptoms from tobacco.

Anna

Reactions: dobroeutro

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    If you're trying to maximize WTA and minimize nicotine, yes add it to 0 mg juice, presumably flavored of your choice. If you want more nicotine than that without using up the WTA, or having to use so much WTA it dilutes the flavor, the base juice needs its own nicotine as well.

I tried the WholeCig WTA back in the day, 25 mg tobacco flavor, and I ended up using it up too fast by itself because it was tasty. Later I tried 24 mg unflavored non-WTA though which is also intense and normally too much for me, wish I'd tried them side by side (carefully).

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I did find this site selling WTA products, doesn't look like they sell tiny bottles, but their pricing is less than Aroma (at Aroma you can get 10 ml bottles, not 5 ml). I haven't tried this WTA so I can't speak to how great it is or isn't, but some of their WTA juices that are infused appear to be fairly inexpensive, might want to check it out Terry:

WTA – MothersMilkWTA

Anna

Terry Koontz

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2017
    I did find this site selling WTA products, doesn't look like they sell tiny bottles, but their pricing is less than Aroma (at Aroma you can get 10 ml bottles, not 5 ml). I haven't tried this WTA so I can't speak to how great it is or isn't, but some of their WTA juices that are infused appear to be fairly inexpensive, might want to check it out Terry:

WTA – MothersMilkWTA

Anna
    Anna
    Thanks.
    Might have to try that.

Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread