WTA Whole Tobacco Alkaloids, a first look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceegary

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Phoenix
That is NOT an article. That is a competitor trying to slam his competition with a hatchet job. One could seriously question your motivations on linking that in a competitor's review thread. It totally annoys me because some of the things I value highly in the vaping community is the high moral standards, fairness and high standards, which neither the hatchet job or your posting it here displays. Oh but then he's banned from ECF so he has to deploy stooges. Like I said earlier, it's important to judge the character of the person you're buying from.

Thanks Dimitris for the review. You've had better luck with the Aroma guy.. I pm'd him weeks ago and he never bothered to reply to questions (I wanted to know if this vendor was planning on attending Vapefest, so i can pick his brain re: his WTA juice). At that point I was an easy customer, ready to bookmark the thread and stand in line to pay the price to experiment with WTA.

Thanks to cigarbabe, I know there are others who have been exploring WTA.. After checking out Vapelicious's website I found this article just a few minutes ago.

disclaimers: i am not affiliated with Vapelicious in any way & Jerry from Aroma finally replied to my pm.

Last edited:

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
That is NOT an article. ... he's banned from ECF so he has to deploy stooges.
Wow. I do not think Dream is a Vapalicious stooge or his comment was out of line. I think he was bring up a valid point that the article adresses about taste of the WTA. Dream is a nice guy and I think is looking out for the vapor communities health. I only hung out with Dream a couple of times but he never brought up Vapalicious before. Before you accuse me of being associated with them I just know of a different juice company that shares some of that name. Also look at my list of ejuice I have, no vapealicious there. Anyways please be nicer in the future to people that are just asking question :) Hope there are no hard feeling :)

Back to the review, at 2/3 strength did you really not feel the WTA qualities? Was the juice leave a dry or juicy taste? Do you think the WTA was diluted in your bottle because of the lower nic? Interesting look. Thanks for the informative review.

Ceegary

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Phoenix
If the article was just questioning flavor it would not have been written as an extreme slam. Dream didn't pose any questions in his post and sure looked like a stooge. However, you're right, I don't know that he's a stooge. Do you know for sure that he's not or are you just defending a buddy? I get upset at underhanded business practices and reacted. If he's not, just naive, not knowing the background to that, then I apologize.

Back to your questions, (even though they might have been posed to the OP), I usually dilute my WTA with e-juice. At a lower strength I certainly do feel the effects but not as quickly. Aroma's WTA is straight up in a base, without any flavoring. Basically, I enjoy vaping it and get the total effect from the drops I use, whether I stretch it out with an e-juice or not. The amount of WTA will vary in proportion to the nic content because it's diluted down presently from one batch, but that content could be varied in future production.

Most of the people I know who've tried it had a similar experience, though not all did, and not all liked it as much as the majority. One person I observed didn't like it at all, but he was used to vaping 6mg juice and found it too strong. Not everybody will react the same way to it, or feel the same way about it. It's up to each person to determine that for themselves.

Last edited:

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Back to the review, at 2/3 strength did you really not feel the WTA qualities? Was the juice leave a dry or juicy taste? Do you think the WTA was diluted in your bottle because of the lower nic? Interesting look. Thanks for the informative review.

I did not feel any WTA qualities when i mixed it with my own eliquid but to be fair im not quite sure if i did the right mix. In all honesty i felt absolutely NOTHING when i put 3 drops in my wet atty.
The WTA left more of a dry taste and i did drink alot of water with it.
I do not think the WTA was diluted because it was extremely thick viscosity (VG state like)

Thanks for your comments.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
If the article was just questioning flavor it would not have been written as an extreme slam. Dream didn't pose any questions in his post and sure looked like a stooge. However, you're right, I don't know that he's a stooge. Do you know for sure that he's not or are you just defending a buddy? I get upset at underhanded business practices and reacted. If he's not, just naive, not knowing the background to that, then I apologize.
I am 99.99 % sure Dream is not a stooge for those guys. I am not sure but he never brought them up before. And we discussed ejuice a bunch. Not sure exactly what they did. Do you care to elaborate? I have been vaping under a year and might have missed it. Just a curious consumer. I am interested in WTA and do not want to create a hostile environment that discourages diverging opinions that can help me make a choice in what to try. :) From what I read so far it seems really interesting. So as a 12 mg vaper do you think if I add the WTA 1/3 or 1/4 to what I am already vaping will I feel an effect? Might be something I might have to try. Hope there are no hard feelings :)

Ceegary

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Phoenix
No hard feelings, let's just stay on topic. I think WTA is going to be different for different people. I'm kind of all or nothing. So I gave up smoking a number of times but somehow, (stupidly) always started again. My wife on the other hand, can buy a pack of smokes, go through them slowly and then not buy another one for a while, while I would be walking a mile for my Camel.

Generally, it's going to be most effectively used for people who are struggling to stay of cigs. One of the indications of them is they tend to vape high nic juice even though they're mostly aware by now that nic alone never really satisfies. So generally, peeps vaping lower nic are not in as much need, but nothing is an absolute. I vape 24 mg, the first time I vaped WTA it was straight and I literally had to put it down after 5 hits. I now generally vape it by adding to an attie that I've been vaping regular juice but could use a reload (dripping). Instead, I put in the WTA, hit that a few times and then add the regular juice, and vape it like that a couple of times. I feel it right away but it's not as hard and fast as straight up. I only do it a couple times a day, but not sure how I would treat it if I could have an ample supply.

It seems that some people will be more sensitive to tobacco alkaloids then others. Same as the comparison I drew between my wife and I. That's why some people don't get addicted, some do at a low, medium and high level. Is it physiological, pychological, etc? That's why I think that anyone who's interested should try it out for themselves, I'm interested in hearing about everyone's individual experience with it.

I am 99.99 % sure Dream is not a stooge for those guys. I am not sure but he never brought them up before. And we discussed ejuice a bunch. Not sure exactly what they did. Do you care to elaborate? I have been vaping under a year and might have missed it. Just a curious consumer. I am interested in WTA and do not want to create a hostile environment that discourages diverging opinions that can help me make a choice in what to try. :) From what I read so far it seems really interesting. So as a 12 mg vaper do you think if I add the WTA 1/3 or 1/4 to what I am already vaping will I feel an effect? Might be something I might have to try. Hope there are no hard feelings :)

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
As I said before I vape 24mg juice all day long device in each hand.
When I used this med strength juice I took a few hits maybe three or four and didn't need to vape again for almost an hour the first time. It does have holding and staying power for me unlike for Dmitris and I get a "calming effect" from it also so I've been using it before I go to bed since I'm a sleepwalker and it lets me stay in a "sleep mode" without wandering {it seems} slightly longer than normal.
I never expected many benefits but this is what I've experienced in a weeks time.
I'm finding I'm using it less perhaps because I don't want to run out? :blush:
I mean it is hard to obtain so I'm kind of limiting myself to several times a day
and I am vaping less I'm please to report!
I love vaping and don't want to give it up whether it's with 0 or 24mg nicquids or just using WTA's.
Unfortunately I don't think that will be any time soon because it is a newly developed product and out of my budget to use all day long though at some point perhaps I could have it in the kind of quantity I have other juices in. :)
C.B.

Last edited:

Ceegary

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Phoenix
CB, we're having similar experience, I always vape it last thing at night to help sleep. Then again, we both vape a lot of 24mg. I'm also committed to vaping, it's just the only way I trust myself not to go back to cigarettes or cigars. I'm pretty sure the price will drop when it goes to larger supply, but that will take a significant investment to make happen. I've got my money on that. At least then we'll be able to vape it a few times everyday at the least, maybe more.

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
CB, we're having similar experience, I always vape it last thing at night to help sleep. Then again, we both vape a lot of 24mg. I'm also committed to vaping, it's just the only way I trust myself not to go back to cigarettes or cigars. I'm pretty sure the price will drop when it goes to larger supply, but that will take a significant investment to make happen. I've got my money on that. At least then we'll be able to vape it a few times everyday at the least, maybe more.

My thoughts exactly Ceegary.

I sure am missing not smoking all these cigars I have sitting in my humidors though!
They call to me too "CB ,CB you know you want us!":laugh:
Damn! such a waste of fine maduros too.....:p
Ahh well back to vaping....
C.B.

Last edited:

phonedude

DIY Enthusiast
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2011
Kansas
Thanks to Cigarbabe I received a sample of WTA nicquid today. It is an apricot-tobacco flavor and tastes really nice. That's a flavor I never would have thought of.

:)

This WTA liquid seems to be more satisfying. I have actually vaped less today than I usually do. It's nice to take a break from the PV now and then. I was a little apprehensive about the throat hit. For me throat hit often equates to throat irritation. But I didn't find it at all harsh or unpleasant. Just a nice satisfying vape.

I certainly will order some more when it becomes available.

I am looking forward to using some as my first vape of the day.

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
dude, your gonna screw the vaping community with this .....
That minor tobacco alkaloids your talking about are carcinogenic, and the FDA will fricking regulate this .... now.

Great....i quit smoking without having any tobacco alkoloids, and now your going to attract attention that's unwarrranted to vaping.

Listen to vaporcast of this past week, they'll break it down for you.
You vape to not get all those carcinogens...and with this WTA crap, your just smoking but with a different delivery system.
Ugh...you know nothing about what your talking....your gonna screw vaping community man.... get your facts straight...your basically smoking tobacco again when you vape this .....

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
dude, your gonna screw the vaping community with this .....
That minor tobacco alkaloids your talking about are carcinogenic, and the FDA will fricking regulate this .... now.

Great....i quit smoking without having any tobacco alkoloids, and now your going to attract attention that's unwarrranted to vaping.

Listen to vaporcast of this past week, they'll break it down for you.
You vape to not get all those carcinogens...and with this WTA crap, your just smoking but with a different delivery system.
Ugh...you know nothing about what your talking....your gonna screw vaping community man.... get your facts straight...your basically smoking tobacco again when you vape this .....
You really think that wta is as bad for you as analogs? What time is it in the vaporcast because I kind of want to hear what they said but after 23 min I realize why I stopped listening to them. But would not mind listening. But no going to listne throught the hour and 40 min more to hear it.

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
You really think that wta is as bad for you as analogs? What time is it in the vaporcast because I kind of want to hear what they said but after 23 min I realize why I stopped listening to them. But would not mind listening. But no going to listne throught the hour and 40 min more to hear it.

it's the past vaporcast, episode 70 *RANTS*...o.k....the info they divulged was truly invaluable and educational...instead of talking about drip tips n .......actual good info this episode.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
it's the past vaporcast, episode 70 *RANTS*...o.k....the info they divulged was truly invaluable and educational...instead of talking about drip tips n .......actual good info this episode.

It is one hour 1 minute and 40 seconds into the ep. Like the disclaimer he gave. Still want to try it :p

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I doubt very seriously that WTA liquid can be any where near as dangerous as smoking. It's really about reduced harm and at what level each individual is comfortable. It has been said before that WTA holds a small amount more of a risk than regular nicotine liquids but I still believe that it is many times safer than any tobacco combustion. I will see if I can't get Dvap to comment on this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread