UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I'm looking for a few Cubis Max tanks. I ruined mine with a DIY juice that had a bad flavoring ingredient and I am so sad. Thank you in advance!

Hope you find some tanks. However, I have to say that I have gotten rid of old flavors on silicone, stainless steel & plastic bottles by soaking them in straight white vinegar. Put 'em in there a couple of days, rinse, wash and rinse and then see if it's good. Otherwise, put back in vinegar for a little longer.

Last edited:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Hope you find some tanks. However, I have to say that I have gotten rid of old flavors on silicone, stainless steel & plastic bottles by soaking them in straight white vinegar. Put 'em in there a couple of days, rinse, wash and rinse and then see if it's good. Otherwise, put back in vinegar for a little longer.

Thanks, @UncleJunkie! Unfortunately, my flavor issue was due to a really bad order of a banana flavoring I got. I didn't realize there was something wrong with it until I had put it in multiple tanks. It literally ate the gaskets in 4 of my tanks and once I realized there was something wrong I had developed a cough and a tight chest. I finally figured out it was the flavoring when I smelled the bottle and it smelled like acetone. Like, straight acetone. I feel like I dodged a bullet not getting very sick but I did lose a number of tanks in the process. I contacted the seller with the lot number and the issue and never heard a word back from them. Never ordering from that company again. I just hope they pulled the rest of that lot from distribution. Someone could get hurt. :(

hazozita

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 7, 2013
    Virginia
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    I have one in SS and one in Rainbow, plus a bunch of replacements. Might have the boxes for these, but not sure about that. PM me if you're interested.

cubis.JPG

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread