Closed/Sold WTB: VapourArt GP Piccoloid V4 / Heron V2 (Hybrid Connector)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I figure some old-timer here may have a GP Piccoloid V4 around gathering dust, and perhaps be interested in selling... Not looking to pay a fortune for one, so if anyone can help me out with my "walk-down-memory-lane", please PM me with your best shipped price (USA).

TIA..... :)

EDIT: I'm also interested in a GP Heron V2 with the hybrid base / connector if around.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Izan

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I have a Piccoloid, but for the life of me I don't recall what the versions were.
How would I be able to tell which one I have?

Does it have a bottom switch similar to the Paps V3? Would you PM me a couple of pics? Regardless of your version, I still may be interested.

Thanks!

EDIT: I'm kind of hazy about the version progression myself, but am fairly certain that the Piccolo V4 had a switch design similar to the Paps V3, and the Spheroid V4 has engraved logo on the tank, not laser-etched. The V4 has a different build deck than the V3, and also allows for builds without using fluff IIRC....

Anyhow, pics of what you have would be great.. :)

EDIT: Here's a few pics of the V4 I found:

7c202f01f620a56ddfb7dcef3a7dd0b0.jpg

LqPsSDv.jpg

Screenshot 2022-11-06 at 05-04-29 Pinterest.png

Last edited:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4y3.jpg

V4 tank has logo and is internally threaded at the bottom. Upper connection is an o-ring.
V3 tank is plain and internally threaded at both ends.

The V4 spheroid base/deck had a removable 510 male, so it will create an actual hybrid with the Piccolo. (red)

The V3 spheroid base/deck only had a standard 510 male that screwed onto the 510 female of the piccolo. (matchy matchy but not a hybrid.)

I always loved the look of the piccolo(s), but 14500 devices never fit my vaping lifestyle.

Not dirty...just well loved.

Cheers
I

• Informative
Reactions: Technonut

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Hey Tech, I have a ton of bits and bobs packed away. I have no clue what it all is but I'll get a pic for you and you pay shipping and it all yours. I know there's some Spheriods in there - maybe a GUS but whatever is in there I'm happy to send your way.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Hey Tech, I have a ton of bits and bobs packed away. I have no clue what it all is but I'll get a pic for you and you pay shipping and it all yours. I know there's some Spheriods in there - maybe a GUS but whatever is in there I'm happy to send your way.

Awesome! :) PM sent your way.....

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Sorry that I've been absent preoccupied with family issues.
I suspect that my two Piccolo's are older, but I'll try to take a few pics and post them

Thank you... I look forward to seeing them, although I may pause my hunt due to MsLoud's kind offer.. :)

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Closing due to the kind heart and generosity of MsLoud... :)

I received a package with more than enough to scratch my old-school 14500 device itch, and MUCH more! A bit of everything else as well. Just a great box of gear to enjoy for a long time to come. :)

A BIG thanks to MsLoud!!! :toast:
:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread