WTH is happening to my echo e batts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anglsage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Tulsa, OK
I just had the strangest thing happen with BOTH of my manual 1300 mAh batts. I was using one and all of a sudden it quit working. The button/light comes on like it normally would but blinks. Not like when it's dying but a super quick blip and only once every 5 or so seconds. So, I cleaned contacts w/alcohol & put on a new carto and got the same results. I then put it on the charger, making sure it's fully charged and got out my other batt. Right off the charger it did the same exact thing(on a brand new carto and everything). I maintain my batts regularly. Never fill cartos while connected, haven't had a leak in a long while. I don't understand. I've already had two batts die. One a button issue and the other just died so I don't even wanna tell my supplier anymore. He is awesome and replaces everything that's under warranty but I don't want to bug him anymore about it. I'm just frustrated and venting, I guess. Hoping for any insight into this mysterious incident. Just wanna kno y I'm using a lil mini cig batt on my mega carto. It looks funny. Blah...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread