www.AmajnEcig.com!!! Grand Opening! Free Tips!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
Hey Well looks like the site is still gonna be down Couple more days! Hoping for monday!!! In the mean time i

Have Metallic Green Ego kits and Metallic BLue Ego kits

COmes with 2x650 mah batts

2x 510 atomizers
1x usb charger
1x wall charger
1x Cone
10x assorted carts
1x instruction page
powered by bauway
1 Free tip per kit one delrin 510 or 1 Neon green Aluminum tip or a Ice blue tip or Aqua BLue tip! you pick

for $42.99 SHIPPING INCLUDED!!! IF you want one let me Know in PM ill send you a invoice!
Only doing this till my site is back next week!
All Delrin Drip tips usa made 510/901/306/801 are on sale for $3 each
all aluminum tips are $2.75 Each Contact me for a Invoice!

[/B] IMG_0038.jpg IMG_0037.jpg IMG_0029.jpg rsz_1dscf2363.jpg DSCF2367.jpg

Last edited:

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
a kit is 2 batteries, 1 cone and ? atomizers?

Will replacement batteries and cones and atomizers be available in blue and green.

COmes with
2x650 mah batts
2x 510 atomizers
1x usb charger
1x wall charger
1x Cone
10x assorted carts
1x instruction page
1 Free tip per kit one delrin 510 or 1 Neon green Aluminum tip or a Ice blue tip or Aqua BLue tip! you pick

And yes replacement Batts and cones are available in green and blue! Replacement Batts are $11.95 Each and Cones are $4.95 :)

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
Site's down right now...so I'll be back!
Yea its a bummer site is down hoping for monday thats why im running some specials right now if you need anything let me know ill hook u up with a invoice!! Everything is cheap or negotiable! lol And by negotiable i mean ill even make it cheaper when i send the invoice ill discount the discount!

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Ok, I'm officially clueless!:laugh:

I couldn't figure out these 306 tips to save my life, I've had attys for a week and thought these tips didn't fit, they seemed to be the same diameter. Just figured out they had covers over the actual attys, I put the tip on and, voila, vaping paradise and great on my REO. Thanks so much and love ya' Brent!!! :)

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
Ok, I'm officially clueless!:laugh:

I couldn't figure out these 306 tips to save my life, I've had attys for a week and thought these tips didn't fit, they seemed to be the same diameter. Just figured out they had covers over the actual attys, I put the tip on and, voila, vaping paradise and great on my REO. Thanks so much and love ya' Brent!!! :)

Thx ripple Means alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread