www.VaperSociety.com Official thread.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

wongster360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Washington
I've always been a fruity vape kind of guy since I started vaping a year and a half ago. I just tried VS TCB tobacco yesterday and have to admit it's one of the first tobacco vapes that I have actually liked! It's a little on the sweet side with a nutty kind of finish. I'm really diggin' it so far!

It will definitely go into my vape rotation lol

GiMante

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
So Cal
www.VaperSociety.com
I just had to pop in and say I am simply in awe of what I have tried from you so far Gina. I have 4 more flavors from my order to try yet and I am just sure I am going to love them all. Anyone that is looking to try out vapersociety juices please do so I am sure you wont be disappointed.

Shawn.

Thanks Shawn! :)

GiMante

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
So Cal
www.VaperSociety.com
Howdy! Let's get straight to the point. I'm sick of buying sissy juices, I need and want BOLD flavors! Is this the place? Lots of interesting flaves on the site that I haven't seen other places.

I prefer stronger flavors myself, so I would have to say that the flavors on the site are certainly not sissy. :) Some are more mellow than others but overall the juices are certainly not lacking in the flavor department.

Gina

AndyInOC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
So Cal
Gave tropi-twist a good test drive this weekend and boy is it a nice treat! Flavor is delicious, menthol level is perfect and it makes great foggy clouds of vapor. I'll be test driving my others soon as well. Wifey really likes boo koo too, can't pinpoint flavors just fruity and delicious and "warm".... Almost desserty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread