davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
Hey Davelog...

Do you have a more descriptive list of what was stolen? I live near Denver, which is the closest major city to most of WY. I can keep an an eye out if I knew what to look for besides the Reos.

Wish I had more information to relay, but if you get in touch with them at wyomingvaporATgmailDOTcom I'm sure they'd be happy to give you a list of what to look out for. Thanks!

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Shayol Ghul, The Great Blight
Hey Davelog...

Do you have a more descriptive list of what was stolen? I live near Denver, which is the closest major city to most of WY. I can keep an an eye out if I knew what to look for besides the Reos.
The Facebook article thingy says a CRAPLOAD of eGo kits, sigelei's (probably Z-max's or telescopes) and like 10 or so Reos. Man, that really sucks. Honestly the first thing that popped into my mind was local tobacco companys that might be losing money or something. Here in VA, there's a group of stores called Tobacco Hut, that are all owned by the same group of people. I wonder if they have similarly owned stores there? Maybe a certain group of people that are noticing a decline in sales as this guy's business booms? It doesn't even seem like they did it to steal the stuff, that just seems like an afterthought almost. Considering there were wayy too many eGo kits to destroy in time, there were probably also too many sigelei items too. As for the Reos, since they only took a few I guess they didn't bring any grenades with them to destroy them because as far as I can tell (never used a Reo) there's not much else that could really faze a Reo! It was definitely personal, and I hope he finds the a-holes (thank god there's a swear filter here or I would have been banned for foul language from this post alone) who did this!!! :mad:

And I'm not saying the guys that own the Tobacco Huts here are shady, lol, just the opposite they are really cool and actually sell a lot of vape stuff like 510/eGo kits, even Hot Vapes Bombshells, Hot Vapes juice, and Segelei lavatube knock off things and other random vape stuff.

Fiamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
So Calif
They cut the cables to his security cameras, found the recordings and took them, cut his computer cables, stole his label printer, stole a case of cheap drip tips he keeps for customers to use to taste juice. What they didn't steal they broke. He said the place was a shambles. Interestingly enough they did not take the juice. He makes juice on the premises. They got a bunch of accessories and spare parts as well as the mods and Ego kits.

XDoc has converted perhaps a thousand smokers to vapers. I have this nasty little whisper in my head that wonders if it was ANTZ related. Unless they can catch the perps no one will ever know.

boilednuts

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
ALOHA STATE
Them NUTZIES (mean folk) at it again. As a business owner things like this really gets my skin a crawlin'. Small business peeps are really the hardest werking peeps I know, and don't ever deserve something like this to happen. The loss of store stock, damage to store equipment and displays is despicable to say the least. A person's lifetime of earnings could be in jeopardy here as well as the jobs of whoever works there. So many people will be affected by this because of some nitwit's poor upbringing and criminal behavior. Whoever did this if caught truly deserves more punishment than they'll ever receive. Hope ya burn in HELL fer it

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Them NUTZIES (mean folk) at it again. As a business owner things like this really gets my skin a crawlin'. Small business peeps are really the hardest werking peeps I know, and don't ever deserve something like this to happen. The loss of store stock, damage to store equipment and displays is despicable to say the least. A person's lifetime of earnings could be in jeopardy here as well as the jobs of whoever works there. So many people will be affected by this because of some nitwit's poor upbringing and criminal behavior. Whoever did this if caught truly deserves more punishment than they'll ever receive. Hope ya burn in HELL fer it
Yes, that's what just makes me sick more than anything else. My mother owns a small business. I know what it's like, and how much work she has put into that place. Just makes me ill to think about it...

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Also, it really doesn't make sense that vapers would do this. (ASIDE from the fact that vapers are the coolest people in the world!) If the people that robbed him vaped, you know damn well they would have taken juice. Juice is the one thing for people that don't DIY that you can never have enough of, and can get really expensive if you vape a lot and like a lot of different flavors. That's why I think the people that did this obviously don't vape. They tried to send this dude a message I think. From his own comment he says something like he thinks somebody is trying to tell him that he needs to close the store, to which he posted "which now I want to work harder than ever to get back into business" or something similar. YOU GO MAN!!! I wish I could check out the guys store and throw him a bit of business right now.

Here it is:
"I would like to offer my sincerest apologies to my valued customers. It feels as though this was designed to shut me down. I can’t let that happen. I have helped nearly a thousand people quit tobacco, and I can’t let you go back to it just because someone has a pry bar and no moral fiber. I will fix this as fast as is humanly possible, and will be back up and running in no time. If it takes more than a few days, I will find an alternate way to get liquid to you." What a guy. I feel absolutely sick to my stomach right now for this poor guy. I think we should start a fund for him, I'd gladly contribute what I can! How could we go about doing that? The way we did for Jennifer Cook of Phiniac, I want to see this guy back in full swing ASAP, talk about the best way to give these scumbags the finger big time!

Last edited:

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
I understand why they didn't take the juice. It's a house brand, and can be immediately traced back to the source. Mods and gear that's being resold in the store is much harder to trace an origin to.

If they get to a point where I can order from them without using Facebook, I'll be throwing some biz their way too. It's not much, but it's the only way I throw them some vaper love from far far away.

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
I understand why they didn't take the juice. It's a house brand, and can be immediately traced back to the source. Mods and gear that's being resold in the store is much harder to trace an origin to.

If they get to a point where I can order from them without using Facebook, I'll be throwing some biz their way too. It's not much, but it's the only way I throw them some vaper love from far far away.
Yes, while it's quite likely that they stole the stuff to sell it and make money, I just have this small nagging in the back of my head that it's possible they simply stole it to hurt the guy, and have no intentions of even trying, though it's hard to tell. Reo's are very distinct, with all the different colors and combos, so hopefully he has some interesting kinds and if they are tried to be sold, they will be caught. A Reo isn't something you can exactly take to a pawn shop and get some fast cash, there are only a very few places they could be sold, and that's going to be hard enough to do without getting busted. Either this/these scumbag/s are clueless to how very few places there are to sell expensive mods, or they ARE vapers with connections to other shady vapers that will help them sell the stuff. OR, like I said, they were just trying to put him out of business, and they just wanted him to lose as much money as possible.

Think about it, he said hundreds of eGo kits were stolen, which would have been impossible to break in the store, and the Segelei's too likely would have been hard to visibly smash to pieces (especially if they were telescopes) and the Reo's would have been impossible for them to actually smash to bits, so in order to really hurt the guy they would have to have taken them. I know it sounds like a bit of a stretch of a conspiracy, but it makes sense if you think about it and is quite possible if their main focus was trying to "send a message" that he needs to get out of business. I really think it's more likely than it seems. Even if they DID steal the stuff to sell it, stealing it to hurt the guy could have still been the objective number 1, and being able to get money out of it could have just been a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread