XCube II - best tank for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkCM

Sep 4, 2015
I'm leaning towards getting the XCube II mod. Currently, I have a istick 30w where I run a subtank mini. Don't necessarily want to use the subtank mini on the XCube II, so what other tanks would you guys suggest? I typically run at .5 right now, but I'm not opposed to going down to nickel coils for TC mode at .15 or .2 (and so on). So, I'm just trying to get an idea of what tank I should run the XCube II on?(besides the TFV4). Just want some options. Thanks for any input given, it's greatly appreciated! :)

MarkCM

Sep 4, 2015
possibly uwell crown or freemax starre pro? have a crown on the way, have used freemax pro on mine - works well... but the tfv4 ROCKS on it, using the triple or quad coils
Thanks, I was actually looking at the freemax starre. Will have to check out the uwell crown. What wattage did/do you normally vape at w/ the freemax on it? Any dry hits?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
I would definitely recommend the Uwell Crown tank, coils last for weeks, flavor is great. This is the best tank I've purchased, and I can't think of one I haven't purchased. All others are collecting dust.

The .5 coil works fantastic. I think the coil in the tank now has been there for three weeks. And, the tank does NOT leak, another plus. Additionally, it's top fill, no mess.

I've yet to burn a coil, I change them just for better flavor.

Reactions: MarkCM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread