The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

XT60 Vs. XT30 Battery Connectors

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by introvert, Oct 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. introvert

introvert Full Member

Jun 11, 2016
    The battery that I am using to power my DIY box mod is a Turnigy nano-tech 1000mAh 3S 45~90C.

The battery came with an XT60 connector which is great for high discharge. However, they are HUGE and I'm trying to fit everything into a 1590G box.

I plan on using this connector to connect the Lipo with the DNA200 board. This is NOT for the 510 connection.

My question is this: Will the much smaller XT30 connectors be enough or will it become the weak link in my power system.

BTW, I never bump the wattage up above 60watts and 90% of the time I only use 50watts.

Also, If there is a different battery connector that I haven't mentioned please advise me.

2. introvert

introvert Full Member

Jun 11, 2016
    Nobody?

I searched XT60 and XT30 in the subforums where I figured this subject would be correctly placed and found zero threads. So, I did try to find a thread that already existed.

3. introvert

introvert Full Member

Jun 11, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.