XTAR Christmas + ROCKET SV2 + Black Friday Big Sales Giveaway! Let’s play the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Topic#1 winner is Reddhott! Congratulations! Thanks for all people’s participation! Please check out Topic#2: How long can you wait to get your full batteries?
Wahooooooooooo congrats Redd!!!

Topic # 2
How long can you wait to get your full batteries?

I can wait however long I need to, which is good, cuz they take several hours to charge. I keep 6 batts in rotation and charge 4 at a time. So I have two fresh batts when I put the 4 on the charger. I wish it only took a couple hours though

Reactions: Reddhott

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Congratulations, @Reddhott! :toast:

Topic #2:

I keep my batteries in rotation, so I usually don't have to wait for a full battery (and, if I do, I have a few fixed battery mods to hold me over). That said, long charge times mean that I've got the charger sitting out for that much longer.... more opportunity for the wife to complain, the kids to mess with it, the cat to chew through the power cord.... :shock: :laugh:

Reactions: Reddhott

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
Topic#1 winner is Reddhott! Congratulations! Thanks for all people’s participation! Please check out Topic#2: How long can you wait to get your full batteries?
wooooooooooooooowzer! ty ty ty so much!!
ty all for the congrats! wooow!:banana::banana::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread