XTAR ST2—A safe and fast battery charger for your mod/vaping devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

XTAR-Justin

Registered Wholesaler/manufacturer
Mar 9, 2012
China
www.xtar.cc
There are several factors to consider when choosing the best charger for your vape batteries. Not least of what brand chargers or batteries you use. A charger that can accurately, safely, and promptly charge various sized batteries is what vapers are looking for. Here is my recommendation of XTAR new released battery charger

Recently, XTAR released its first new item in the next half year in their Amazon official store. As the latest 2-slot quick charger of fast charging series, ST2 provides a unique experience of charging 2 Li-ion batteries separately and performs a maximum output of 4,100mA in 2-slot. It only takes 30 minutes to fully charged of a 2000mAh battery. No doubt that ST2 is an ideal vape charger for you Geekvape mod.
28fwRMHM_o.jpg

XTAR ST2 battery charger can enable an automatic detection of battery internal resistance and automatic selection of the appropriate charging current for the battery when it is being insert into the slot. It compatible with 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion/IMR/INR/ICR 18650, 20700, 21700, 22650, 26650 batteries.

R8oeRFGT_o.jpg

Free worry of the vape battery safety, ST2 charger adopts built-in protection circuit can effectively prevent over-current, over-charge, over-voltage, short-circuit, combined with XTAR's original soft-start function, making charging safer. If you also love Smok ST2 also has a specially designed Type-C input is available to support PD2.0 and QC3.0 protocols, compatible with various adapters to ensure endless power supply. Make sure your vape mod is always fully charged and to go with your selection of vape battery charger. We not only make quality charger but also make things easier.

Your charger XTAR covered.

XTAR products and ST2 are sold at Amazon, eBay, Shop & Aliexpress. To learn more about ST2, please click ST2 or visit: www.xtar.cc

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    There are several factors to consider when choosing the best charger for your vape batteries. Not least of what brand chargers or batteries you use. A charger that can accurately, safely, and promptly charge various sized batteries is what vapers are looking for. Here is my recommendation of XTAR new released battery charger

Recently, XTAR released its first new item in the next half year in their Amazon official store. As the latest 2-slot quick charger of fast charging series, ST2 provides a unique experience of charging 2 Li-ion batteries separately and performs a maximum output of 4,100mA in 2-slot. It only takes 30 minutes to fully charged of a 2000mAh battery. No doubt that ST2 is an ideal vape charger for you Geekvape mod.
    28fwRMHM_o.jpg

XTAR ST2 battery charger can enable an automatic detection of battery internal resistance and automatic selection of the appropriate charging current for the battery when it is being insert into the slot. It compatible with 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion/IMR/INR/ICR 18650, 20700, 21700, 22650, 26650 batteries.

R8oeRFGT_o.jpg

Free worry of the vape battery safety, ST2 charger adopts built-in protection circuit can effectively prevent over-current, over-charge, over-voltage, short-circuit, combined with XTAR's original soft-start function, making charging safer. If you also love Smok ST2 also has a specially designed Type-C input is available to support PD2.0 and QC3.0 protocols, compatible with various adapters to ensure endless power supply. Make sure your vape mod is always fully charged and to go with your selection of vape battery charger. We not only make quality charger but also make things easier.

Your charger XTAR covered.

XTAR products and ST2 are sold at Amazon, eBay, Shop & Aliexpress. To learn more about ST2, please click ST2 or visit: www.xtar.cc

Hello Justin,

I’d like to test this charger but I am unable find it on Amazon or EBay. Aliexpress has it but I do not know if it includes Xtar’s charging block (with US plug). Do you have any recommendations for where I can buy the ST2 with the charger block? Thank you!

Regards,
    Mooch

• Winner
    Reactions: HigherStateD

XTAR-Justin

Registered Wholesaler/manufacturer
    Mar 9, 2012
    China
    www.xtar.cc
    Hello Justin,

I’d like to test this charger but I am unable find it on Amazon or EBay. Aliexpress has it but I do not know if it includes Xtar’s charging block (with US plug). Do you have any recommendations for where I can buy the ST2 with the charger block? Thank you!

Regards,
    Mooch
    Hi,

If you would be interested, we would like send to you a sample to review, what would you think?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread