Xtreme Vaping 2 thumbs up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scapegoat

May 20, 2010
Dallas, Texas
:DMy second dealing with this company went just like the first.. without incident. But that's a GOOD thing, we don't want incidents.... somebody would just have to write up an incident report.

But seriously, great contact and I don't know about the majority of people, but I like the automated response email and the follow-up email once the product has been shipped of course too. That small detail, handled by a thankless autoresponder, gives me that warm fuzzy feeling that something is actually taking place besides me parting with my credit card info. Not getting those little "progression" reports leaves me wondering and I prefer to hear and see the gears turning mahself....

Excellent packaging job Levy. If you ever decide to get into the distribution of nuclear techno parts you're a step ahead with the care you put into seeing things arrive in one piece. Thanks!

Scott

Danyulc

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Sugar Land, TX
Have to agree! I've only ordered the $5 sample from XtremeVaping.com so far but it was shipped out quickly and all my questions were answered promptly too!

The product is also of a very high quality. I got 3ml of 100mg/ml nicotine solution for $5 with shipping. Just a sample to try it out. I believe you can get 30ml for around $20 and I'd suggest you go with that as it is obviously a better deal.

Since I'm telling you how awesome the stuff is right now, you don't have to get the sample first, lol. So I'm actually doing everybody a big favor!

-Danyulc

Ragamuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2010
US
Just want to share my positive feedback as well. Have had two orders with them and both were great, shipped ultra-fast, and packaged very well. I got a big bottle of the 100/mg PG first, can't recall exact size, 120ml I believe. Price was good and quality as well. Also ordered the "pink-tinted" he was selling at one time in a VG version, purchased a "jug" of this at a great price, probably too much actually. I really don't see any pink in the liquid color at all. But it was a great price so I bought it to try using VG more often when I do mix. I don't think I'll ever use it all before it may go bad, but don't know if it works well to freeze it and have read not to refrigerate it at all.

Anyway, it's a great company as far as I'm concerned and they had the best price of anyone so I'll go back there in the future if I need more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread