The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Xtreme Vaping Nicotine

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Bundy1971, Jan 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bundy1971

Bundy1971 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2015
    Cleveland, OH
    I'm kind of confused by what I've read about them. I've seen reviews that say they had the cleanest tasting nic but were really expensive, but most of that was from 2010-2012. The reviews on their site—the few that there are—are from around that same time. They seemed to drop off the map since then and from what I'm seeing their prices are at least as low as most other vendors.

Anyone have any recent experience with their nic base (www.xtremevaping.com)?

2. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    When I used them back then, I believe that they were just More expensive than others. Not crazy expensive. Buy a small bottle or ask for a sample?

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. glasseye

glasseye Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2012
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    • Like Like x 2
  4. bombastinator

bombastinator Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    I was told by someone once a few years ago (treat as rumor) that there are only 3 companies that make nicotine base and only two are available in the United States. There is the Chinese stuff, sometimes called ice, that is dead clear and has no odor. Then there is the American stuff that is straw colored and smells like an old ash tray. The ungettable stuff is from India and is supposed to land somewhere in the middle.

• Like Like x 1
  5. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Here's a better link. Don't know if it's the same nic nowadays tho. I went unflavored right after I joined here and most "labs" were this small. I used nic from small shops like OSDIY, VaporRenu, CCV, and MFS nic base before the likes of RTS and Wizard became popular. I believe CXT was a bit later.

Glad Xtreme is still in business! Good place and a walk back in time looking at his products.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Xtreme Vaping was who I used when I got started doing DIY. Always thought/read that their Nicotine Base was some of the Highest Quality available.

I haven't purchased from them in a Long Time. And really haven't heard anything Good or Bad about them for awhile.

BTW - Your Link Didn't work for me.

Xtreme Vaping Nic Liquid

• Like Like x 2
  7. Bundy1971

Bundy1971 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2015
    Cleveland, OH
    Thanks all. I fixed the link in the OP. From what I read it sounds like exactly what I'm looking for: smooth with no taste. I've only gotten nic from one source so far (HiLiq) and the smell, taste and harshness was not what I was looking for.

I ordered a 125ml @100mg/ml bottle from Xtreme, so hope it's like it used to be. I just found it odd that they seemed to fall off the face of the earth. I'll report back if anyone is interested since they are actually around the same price as other vendors and have cheap shipping in comparison.

Anyone have any idea if/when Vaperstek is going to restock?

• Like Like x 2
  8. SteveS45

SteveS45 Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    I have only used Nic-Select Nicotine and it stays clear and tasteless for over a year not stored in a fridge only a cool dark place. Just my opinion

9. bombastinator

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    That would imply it’s the Chinese stuff the guy I talked to was correct

10. SteveS45

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    That implication I would have to say is wrong because of what is listed on the site.

NicSelect Unflavored Nicotine

Liquid Barn provides premium nicotine blends. Our nicotine blends are made with the purest nicotine available. The nicotine is blended to your desired strength in your choice of our USP Grade eLiquid bases (Propylene Glycol or Vegetable Glycerin). Our Blended Nicotine is available in strengths up to 100mg/ml.

For longer lasting nicotine, store your liquid in a cold area. Use a freezer only if it is non accessible to children. Read more about nicotine storage [here].

This product is an ENDS product. ENDS are Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems. For more information on ENDS please click [here].

Product Name: Organic Nicotine Solution
    Chemical Formula: C10H14N2
    CAS#: 54-11-5
    Purity: 100.1% - 100.5% *
    Color: Clear to Pale Yellow

All products bottled and shipped in the U.S.A.

11. SteveS45

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
  12. bombastinator

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    I would say it’s supported. They don’t create the nicotine they just blend it down from pure and repackage it

13. SteveS45

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    Go read the Alchem site about how they have been manufacturing Nicotine for 75 years.

14. SteveS45

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
  15. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Please do let us know what you think when your Nicotine Base arrives.

BTW - Took a trip down Memory Lane and found this...

REVIEW: 100mg unflavored Nic-Liquid - Xtreme Vaping

That was back when the ECF was MUCH Smaller. And it was Easy to know just about Everyone who posted semi-regularly.

• Like Like x 1
  16. bombastinator

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Googled alchem. They appear to max out production at the kilogram level, though there was some talk of 600l tanks. They’re definitely based in Florida though. If alchem is where the nicotine is coming from I’d say the rumor is debunked.

Update: found the alchem international link. Apparently 90% of their large scale production is out of India making this possibly the Indian stuff.
    About Us Manufacturer in India,USA,UK | Alchem International

• Like Like x 1
  17. SteveS45

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    Never said you could buy it from them but they make Nic Select and although I buy it from Liquid Barn it is available from other suppliers. I can't provide links or the names but I am not vaping nicotine from China except in the @Health Cabin e-Liquids I have! The Prime 15 Flue Cured Tobacco is awesome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.