Reactions: DPLongo22

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Chells has had a number of cancellations on the current run, you would be well served by ordering from him now.

I do that in a heartbeat, but the website says “approximately 4 months of waiting before the shipping”...

That’s gonna run too close to May (the approximate BAN date) for being able to get anything vape related from outside the US.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I ordered mine the first week in January 2019 and received it about 8 months later. I came close to canceling a few times but it was definitely worth the wait. It is what I'm using as I type this, DNA60's have become my favorite Evolv board.
Edit: Mine as far as I know is from the 2nd batch, note the difference of the 510's landing pad vs the one pictured on their site. Certainly not important to most folks but worth a mention.
Xvostick60.JPG

Last edited:

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
he said about 4 or so

Not that it’s any of my business, but...do you think you’ll pull the trigger on one?

I might be more persuaded to follow suit if others were still sure they would be able to successfully obtain one via the original vendor.

Otherwise I’ll have to hope for a secondhand purchase, which may never come, as these seem to be well built and well loved devices.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
You folks are getting me thinking about ordering another one. At $150 plus shipping it's a steal. While I'm not quite sure I think the DNA40 version was about $100 more and was immediately cloned. It be hard to make a buck cloning the 60 with it's fairly low price.
Just my opinion of coarse.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
You folks are getting me thinking about ordering another one. At $150 plus shipping it's a steal. While I'm not quite sure I think the DNA40 version was about $100 more and was immediately cloned. It be hard to make a buck cloning the 60 with it's fairly low price.
Just my opinion of coarse.

Yessir. $252.50 per (shipped). $235 each, plus $35 for shipping, ran $505 for two on July 4th, 2015.

By the time all the dust settled, I think it may have January when both were safe, sound, back home, and running flawlessly. There was "some travel" involved. :facepalm:

Much aggravation, but they're still running today, and used quite heavily. We liked them so much that we added two more (two per person, in the end). The 2nd ones were ordered from elsewhere (and received quickly and smoothly).

SUCH a mixed bag, but SUCH nice mods. To this day the best I can come up with (when someone asks if I think they should order one) is, "I don't know."

I wouldn't trade 'em, but I'm not sure I'd want to do it again either. Tough call.

AWESOME mods. Good luck, CG. We're rooting for you (whatever you decide). :)

cgallagher

Verified Member
Oct 29, 2012
Cleveland
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Yessir. $252.50 per (shipped). $235 each, plus $35 for shipping, ran $505 for two on July 4th, 2015.

By the time all the dust settled, I think it may have January when both were safe, sound, back home, and running flawlessly. There was "some travel" involved. :facepalm:

Much aggravation, but they're still running today, and used quite heavily. We liked them so much that we added two more (two per person, in the end). The 2nd ones were ordered from elsewhere (and received quickly and smoothly).

SUCH a mixed bag, but SUCH nice mods. To this day the best I can come up with (when someone asks if I think they should order one) is, "I don't know."

I wouldn't trade 'em, but I'm not sure I'd want to do it again either. Tough call.

AWESOME mods. Good luck, CG. We're rooting for you (whatever you decide). :)

Thanks, :) appreciate the message. Yep, they're great mods. I have the little 18350, but I'm actually trying to replace my dna60 that was stolen. Hopefully, I'll eventually come across one eventually.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Thanks, :) appreciate the message. Yep, they're great mods. I have the little 18350, but I'm actually trying to replace my dna60 that was stolen. Hopefully, I'll eventually come across one eventually.

I normally don't like wishing ill fate on people, but maybe a relatively harmless case of.the crabs might be appropriate for the hole who stole your mod.

Some people really suck. Sorry this happened to you.

Yes. Crabs would work.

vdefazzio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Cooper City, Florida
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Okay, initially. This came to mind but then I thought hey probably be too big of a pain in the .... But I do feel for your plight, not so much that I would sell you my Xvostick DNA 60, LOL but I do have the DNA 40 version, then I destroyed the screen on. The body is in. Excellent shape So maybe if you can get ahold of a DNA 40 board. And just replace. The one that's in it? If you want to embark on that Journey, I think I'd be willing. To send you this one if you just cover shipping. I'm writing this post on my phone using voice recognition and I just don't understand why it's putting in so many periods. LOL

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

cgallagher

Verified Member
Oct 29, 2012
Cleveland
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Okay, initially. This came to mind but then I thought hey probably be too big of a pain in the .... But I do feel for your plight, not so much that I would sell you my Xvostick DNA 60, LOL but I do have the DNA 40 version, then I destroyed the screen on. The body is in. Excellent shape So maybe if you can get ahold of a DNA 40 board. And just replace. The one that's in it? If you want to embark on that Journey, I think I'd be willing. To send you this one if you just cover shipping. I'm writing this post on my phone using voice recognition and I just don't understand why it's putting in so many periods. LOL

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

vdefazzio, Sorry for just seeing this message today. Your offer is amazing. I would so happily take you up on that but would feel better if I could pay you for it or make it up to you in a trade or something. I'll send you a pm. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread