XXIX infinite clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

snow blind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
PA
Anyone own this can confirm it's good or should I just go with the logo less manhattan by acerig or if you guys have a suggestion for another mod that would be cool to mostly looking for copper though

It's a clone of the V1 XXIX... i personally wouldnt and would wait for the V2 (if they clone it) with the better (safer) hybrid cap that doesn't short (read: V1 is very thick some atty's dont fit or short). The button on the V1 is finicky and light as well. They addresed that in the revision.

eturf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Since I don't see any other recent threads for the XXIX, I will post here. I got a copper one with a copper tobh atty and love it, especially the small size - it looks tiny next to any other mod. I wish the spring was a little beefier, but have had no problems with misfiring. I got the tobh with it since I have all flat top batteries so will only use an atty that has the center pin visibly extended, to prevent shorts. I don't like to hold raw copper but got it in copper for the least voltage drop. I painted the mod (and atty) with black bedliner so now I don't mind holding it and it looks sharp in all textured black. My question is, are there any other attys besides the tobh where the center pin is noticeably longer than the threads, as well as having long enough threads to make it through the hybrid insert? I would like one with a deeper well than the tobh.

Pensilac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Utica, NY
My question is, are there any other attys besides the tobh where the center pin is noticeably longer than the threads, as well as having long enough threads to make it through the hybrid insert? I would like one with a deeper well than the tobh.

The Infinite Magma clone has been working perfectly in hybrid mode on my Stingray X. Havn't tried it yet in hybrid but the Plume Veil is adjustable and the pin sticks out quite far on mine, I'm sure it'd work fine as well.

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
Since I don't see any other recent threads for the XXIX, I will post here. I got a copper one with a copper tobh atty and love it, especially the small size - it looks tiny next to any other mod. I wish the spring was a little beefier, but have had no problems with misfiring. I got the tobh with it since I have all flat top batteries so will only use an atty that has the center pin visibly extended, to prevent shorts. I don't like to hold raw copper but got it in copper for the least voltage drop. I painted the mod (and atty) with black bedliner so now I don't mind holding it and it looks sharp in all textured black. My question is, are there any other attys besides the tobh where the center pin is noticeably longer than the threads, as well as having long enough threads to make it through the hybrid insert? I would like one with a deeper well than the tobh.

just turn the cap over on your Tobh and put it on upside down and do a roller-coaster build then your well will be massive......only downside is the Logo will be upside-down.

i also use an Infinite Copper ring Magma in Hybrid Mode works perfect for me....the Copper APO will also work but i had to put a very small o-ring under the pin, the pin in this one pushes up to easy w/minimal tightening......"some" of the Copper or Stainless Tugboat clns. with the Copper 510 pin look like they will also work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread