Yay placed another order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
I was waiting on ravens but eh, i guess ill make another order.

Ordered a gripper and 3 batts!...and a bulli, 2xSRT tanks, rampage juice and bluebacco (krispy said its good...) and other stuff...

Now, where, and what kind of SS mesh, wick and wire should i order? Totally lost on this part, ive been using old wire from my wifes DCC and wick from old clearos and v1 stones.

BOREMAN

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
RVing the USA
I was waiting on ravens but eh, i guess ill make another order.

Ordered a gripper and 3 batts!...and a bulli, 2xSRT tanks, rampage juice and bluebacco (krispy said its good...) and other stuff...

Now, where, and what kind of SS mesh, wick and wire should i order? Totally lost on this part, ive been using old wire from my wifes DCC and wick from old clearos and v1 stones.
You are gonna love the Gripper. I haven't used my Provari since receiving the Grip. Awesome vape. Been using withe Vivi Nova and Mini Nova. Simply wonderful I must say !!!!!!

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
You are gonna love the Gripper. I haven't used my Provari since receiving the Grip. Awesome vape. Been using withe Vivi Nova and Mini Nova. Simply wonderful I must say !!!!!!

Well i ordered one for my wife to replace her vv box mod from another vender... Then i got jealous with just my itastes...and threw some other stuff in.

TommyG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Aurora, CO

No joke on the Gripper vs the Provari, I still use the Provari, but I'll be damned if I'm grabbing the gripper over it more and more lol.

If your going SS then either 325 or 400, I prefer 400 myself but I don't vape high VG juice. For wire I'd suggest kanthal a1, either 32 or 36 gauge...probably 36 for non SS wicks, as the coils will be smaller, but both are solid.

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
No joke on the Gripper vs the Provari, I still use the Provari, but I'll be damned if I'm grabbing the gripper over it more and more lol.

If your going SS then either 325 or 400, I prefer 400 myself but I don't vape high VG juice. For wire I'd suggest kanthal a1, either 32 or 36 gauge...probably 36 for non SS wicks, as the coils will be smaller, but both are solid.

Quick question on SS. Does the center hole size matter or is the juice just crawing up the sheet? In other words will diameter have any effect on wicking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread