Not open for further replies.

dopeh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Montreal
Welcome to your new subforum Porphy!

I recently placed my first juice order after hearing great things. Every single flavor (I got 6) is outstanding. Will repeat very soon and try some new ones as well.

If anyone's curious, I tried:
Gorilla Juice - Awesome, tobacco with a hint of banana (NOT candy banana, GOOD banana).
Boba's Bounty - I found it similar to GJ without the banana, very very tasty, on the sweet side.
Havana Gold - Wasn't sure about this at first, found it ashy and harsh - now I love it and mix it into everything.
Brawny Blueberry - Like the name says. Very good and not overly sweet or syrupy.
Strawberry Cooler - Very nice berry taste, and something almost fizzy? Excellent.
Craveloupe - I don't taste melon, reminds me of fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA cereal or similar. Love it.

I do generally prefer PG but I have to say I've had zero issues with this line of juice. Some of them are very thick, I tend to mix them with a little PG or distilled water, or simply with another premade juice. Menthol drops also work great since they're mostly PGA.

PButter

Mar 8, 2011
USA
I see why AVE gets their own sub-forum! They so deserve it! I just got my first order yesterday; 5 bottle sampler pack. I've really been digging the gorilla juice. I still have 3 bottles I haven't opened because i don't want to put this down. ...and to think I almost skipped it!

I've tried the bobas a couple times, I liked it, very mellow.... but that gorilla just keeps calling my name.... I've got C&D, carmel kicker, and a 555 I've yet to try.

I'm fairly new to this; only tried 3 juice suppliers so far. One just wasn't what I was looking for, they were all too strong... the other two I have I ordered with my starter kit... turns out I am not into berry or coffee flavors just yet. I only had one tobacco flavor and my bottle was close to empty... glad my AVE order got here quickly!

Anyways... CONGRATS on the new sub forum!

Last edited:

GERGOZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
McDonough, Ga
congratulations ! avejuice was my first vaping experience. almost 3 weeks in now. totally quit analogs.

the credit goes to avejuice and their wonderful elixirs. strangely enough, i chose them because of their alien based website, lol. i am a huge scifi fan.

i wasnt crazy about bobas at first. i liked it, but gorilla juice caught my fancy right off the bat. (didnt i hear someone say that bobas had some gorilla juice in it?) went back and tried it again a couple days later and i was hooked. so far, have ordered 2 smaller bottles. now i am thinking the big boys time has come, lol. kind of afraid to not have any in the house. can a person really jones over ejuice? i dont want to find out!

maybe something in the future with walmart? naaaaaah, didnt think so, lol. i will keep hoping.

thank you, avejuice for making this soooooooooo easy!

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. We're really glad to be here and glad to have an area to hang out and get chatty.

Wow. Congrats Ben & Christy!!

Now, what's in Boba's Bounty? xD

We've been over this: one pinch of the crushed up bones of a griffon, a dash of hope, 3 drops of an enraged yeti's milk, and 1 dollop of the pure essence of the sun.

congratulations ! avejuice was my first vaping experience. almost 3 weeks in now. totally quit analogs.

the credit goes to avejuice and their wonderful elixirs. strangely enough, i chose them because of their alien based website, lol. i am a huge scifi fan.

i wasnt crazy about bobas at first. i liked it, but gorilla juice caught my fancy right off the bat. (didnt i hear someone say that bobas had some gorilla juice in it?) went back and tried it again a couple days later and i was hooked. so far, have ordered 2 smaller bottles. now i am thinking the big boys time has come, lol. kind of afraid to not have any in the house. can a person really jones over ejuice? i dont want to find out!

maybe something in the future with walmart? naaaaaah, didnt think so, lol. i will keep hoping.

thank you, avejuice for making this soooooooooo easy!

I'm really glad you're off the analogs and super excited that we could help! Though your talk of a Wal-mart partnership frightens me. I don't think I could ever do that to my awesome customers LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread