Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
coloredstardustreplaceabletubes.png

coloredstardustreplaceabletubes_1.png

GotVapes Stardust™ Replaceable Replacement Tubes - YELLOW [gv-RelaceableStardustTubes-YELLO] - $2.00 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

GotVapes Stardust™ Replaceable Replacent Tubes - PURPLE [gv-RelaceableStardustTubes-PURPL] - $2.00 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Last edited:

Hibiscuits

Moved On
Jul 9, 2012
Bastrop, Texas
I gotta run tell Briar and Adrena and Hibiscuits and Debadoo and Irish Texan and...... OH MY!!!!! There's just too many purple people eaters to remember :ohmy:

Woohoo, thank ya Yiddle....and Danno and Bad! Purple in da cart, in da cart!!! :D Lotus in der too along with a snake for hubby. Gonna hold out for the 7pm (dunno if we are talking Bad or Danno time here) hour and see what they may have in store for us. Never fails the moment I hit check out they drop something I just gotta have. Feels kinda like when I'm in Walmart and remember I forgot to get milk...all the way back to the back of the store...then remember I forgot shampoo....all the way back to the other side of the store...aaww crap, forgot Dr Pepper.... Yeah, pretty much the same :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread