The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

yesterday's blizzard in georgia...

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by muttSRT, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. muttSRT

muttSRT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

It was tough to deal with, but everyone is safe.

[​IMG]

2. BradSmith

BradSmith Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2010
    Northern Michigan USA
    We had quite the blizzard up hear in Northern Michigan. It started with freezing rain and then dumped over a foot of snow over night. Lots of downed power lines too.

3. btngchck

btngchck Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2010
    Gibraltar, MI
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mutt that is too funny! Wish that was all I had.......

4. muttSRT

muttSRT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

a foot of snow?? we would die down here...you see how much is on the ground...they actually shut down a couple schools here

5. sbphotog

sbphotog Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 17, 2009
    O-H-I-O
    lol, That was the way it was when I lived in Tacoma, Wa.
    If the got even a quarter inch of snow the whole damn city shut down, lol. We got about a foot of snow here in Ohio and a windchill of -15 and it's still business as usual.

6. Vchick

Vchick Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2010
    NE Ohio
  7. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    In Montana it was so bad it took me 35 min. to drive 5 mi. I just kept my eye on the tail lights ahead and I could barely see them. When I first moved there I wondered why they had 2 signs. one in the regular spot and one above it about 12 feet off the ground. It was because the snowdrift covered the bottom one in winter. You just rode to work on your snow cat, it was legal. But no shut down.

8. sandyk

sandyk Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 24, 2009
    Clarkston, Michigan
    Michigan is really bad...it actually got up to 40mph on I-75 3 days after the snowstorm. I am going out tomorrow...65mph maybe..scarce on salt for sure but it sure is cold...salt isn't working. Mutt you got it good. We are freezing and iced in here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.