Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I have a brand new SX MINI Vi class in the blue color. It’s unopened. I’m also including the DOT adapter, flush nut, and spare case that I bought separately. The extra case is so it fits better with the DOT tanks. I’m looking for $35 shipped. Conus only and PayPal with no mention of ecigs.
    1696178649975.jpeg

1696178682103.jpeg

1696178709867.jpeg

1696178745728.jpeg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    It uses the included tanks or will use Dot tanks with the adapter. The standard boro tanks are larger and won’t fit inside. The adapter and spare sleeve I’m including is for the Dot style tanks.

Reactions: cambford91

cambford91

ECF Veteran
    Nov 25, 2022
    United States
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It uses the included tanks or will use Dot tanks with the adapter. The standard boro tanks are larger and won’t fit inside. The adapter and spare sleeve I’m including is for the Dot style tanks.

Alright thanks man!

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Is the tank this comes with the one with the replaceable coil heads or is it the totally disposable tank
    They are the disposable tanks that come with it. However with the adapter I’m including you can run any Dot tank in it. I ran the TMD dot tank in the one I am keeping and it could use different coils.

impaled

Sep 29, 2023
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Man I'm so torn, have been researching boros and really want to dip my toe into it without spending a ton. I almost ordered a pulse mini but I can't get over how ugly they look to me, now I'm waiting for that Lost Vape B80 to become available but I'm getting impatient and I really like the look of this device and that chipset makes it really tempting! But I'd end up having to wait for a dot rba clone tank to show up from China to get it within my budget. You don't have a cheap dot rba you'd want to sell too do ya?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Man I'm so torn, have been researching boros and really want to dip my toe into it without spending a ton. I almost ordered a pulse mini but I can't get over how ugly they look to me, now I'm waiting for that Lost Vape B80 to become available but I'm getting impatient and I really like the look of this device and that chipset makes it really tempting! But I'd end up having to wait for a dot rba clone tank to show up from China to get it within my budget. You don't have a cheap dot rba you'd want to sell too do ya?
    I have a Bishop Dot cubed rba that I never used. I tried to sell it before but Dot tanks aren’t as popular as boro tanks. I ordered it by mistake thinking I was ordering a Bishop boro rba. I just reviewed the B80. It’s a pretty nice kit.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    This is the one I bought.

Status