Status
Not open for further replies.

peestandingup

Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida, USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gently used & no longer needed. Works great, with a couple minor marks here & there you have to really be looking for in the right angled light to see. Running the latest firmware. Price is $90 with free shipping within the continental US (tracking included).

No box or accessories included, so I'm throwing in a still good 21700 battery (I believe it's a Samsung 30T). Thanks! Pics Here

Last edited:

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

peestandingup

Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida, USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gently used & no longer needed. Works great, with a couple minor marks here & there you have to really be looking for in the right angled light to see. Running the latest firmware. Price is $90 with free shipping within the continental US (tracking included).

No box or accessories included, so I'm throwing in a still good 21700 battery (I believe it's a Samsung 30T). Thanks! Pics Here

Price lowered to $70 Shipped. Blow oooout!

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What stopped me from buying it in the end was that while all the ads said it had Bluetooth, a few of the reviews very specifically said that the Bluetooth wasn't implemented.

Did the Bluetooth work on yours?

I have like 4 of these (three never opened). The silly manual says it has Bluetooth, but it does not. Yihi does have mods with Bluetooth, but this isn't one of them.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They're still worth it @KonaNeil, if the price is good.

As the SL Class is comfortable in the hand, well built, TC is good and all the important settings you can do on the mod itself.

The only thing that you have to remember with YiHi chipsets is that you set Joules equal to Watts in TC mode, so 30 Watts would be 30 Joules.

• Agree
Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread