Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I need a thread where I can communicate with my dude. I guess others can use this thread to talk to him too. LOL

Nick, you know ya' boi just became a dad, right? It's been exactly 3 weeks ago today. Dude, this is so crazy. She is out for the night right now (well at least for a couple hours), but I have learned to type pretty well with one hand while the other holds that little body.

So, what is up with the cigar? ;) Come on, bud! You got to hook ya' mannz up with a cigar juice to celebrate.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Hey Mann! Sorry for the late reply. Congrats on the new addition bro. Habanos robust by eVo would be an excellent cigar vape if you havent tried it yet. Im finally getting back into the swing of things after one hell of a crazy week. Had to shut storefront down for a few days but all is well now.

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
Hey Mann! Sorry for the late reply. Congrats on the new addition bro. Habanos robust by eVo would be an excellent cigar vape if you havent tried it yet. Im finally getting back into the swing of things after one hell of a crazy week. Had to shut storefront down for a few days but all is well now.

Hope all is well man. and yes habanos is a helluva good vape.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
As much as I love our NET's, Im equally hooked on our lab juice and eVo. Don't think I could live without High Octane, Full Throttle or eVo Timber. Try mixing all three together, Wow.

Nick, how do you get so much work done while having to deal with all those other postal employees? You do work out of the back of the post office, no? With your shipping speeds, I just know you work at the Post Office!

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
LOL! Mann, sometimes I feel like I'm spinning in circles. We pride ourselves with fast shipping and do our best to get orders out ASAP. Much props to my buddy and partner with me in GoodE. He's a relentless worker and shares the same philosophy as me. Offer people the latest and best gear that is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread