You have been busy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konservative

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Holland, MI
I was just at the store, and you have done a lot of remodeling. I like the new additions, especially the stock updates section. That will make it easier to see the new stuff you have added. I also like the rewords program, and after reading the reasons why I am glad you did it (not that i have ever had a problem with my freebies). I definitely am looking forward to using the gift certificates.

gigleo

Feb 18, 2010
Springfield, IL
I'm a little upset about the loss of freebies (god knows I've gotten plenty :)), but I understand why. What I don't understand is why anyone would complain about them. If I got a free atty and it didn't work, ohh well. I'm not out anything. I guess thats just world in which we live. But fear not, I'll still be ordering, good prices is good prices.

gig

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Thanks guys, it's in my nature to continue the freebs and I'm sure that they won't completely go away :)

What happens after a while, especially with our repeat customers, is that you don't know what to send anymore :confused:. It's the peeps we want to take care of the most that we have the hardest time with..

So this may be a bit more work but hopefully it will give you incentives to get the stuff you want instead of a random item at times..

hoog

DNCMenteer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
Honolulu, HI
I think its a really great idea, even though i missed it by one day lol....ill be a repeat customer with or with out the freebies or points system, so im excited for it even more, its just an added bonus :) .....btw hoog....still fiddling with this dang ol laser pointer...haha its so simple it bugs me i cant get it going!! any ideas?

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
As mentioned freebs won't go away completely but we need to be real careful with them..

We have a customer base that buys project related parts for non e-cig use as well as law enforcement and fire departments that buy li-ion batteries and chargers.. Sometimes you assume that if someone is ordering 510 battery connectors, boxes and other parts that they are building an e-cig type box. But apparently not. So our e-cig related freebies don't go over too well all the time..

My recent favorite was the customer that got two adapters (1 purchased and 1 freeb).. Since they got a free one, they wanted to return the one that was purchased since they didn't need it..

We get RMA requests on tester disposable e-cigs, didn't like the free e-liquid I got, can I get a different kind?.. Your free e-liquid ruined my atomizer etc.. Things like that.. It's really crazy stuff that you'd never imagine people would do..

jiff

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2009
Arizona
We get RMA requests on tester disposable e-cigs, didn't like the free e-liquid I got, can I get a different kind?.. Your free e-liquid ruined my atomizer etc.. Things like that.. It's really crazy stuff that you'd never imagine people would do..

Ah the reactions people give to good customer service can be funny. They probably figure they can get more free stuff if they complain about the original free stuff. Leechers.

OmahaVapor

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Omaha, NE
Being in customer service for 5 years now and training it for a year people will complain about anything and everything. Even if its free they will complain about it. It still amazes me what some people do. I dont blame you at all for reducing the freebies you send to people. There are those people in the world that take advantage of people and try anything to get stuff for free. The several times I have ordered from you I am stoked to see I got extra stuff even if its just a LED. I dont ever expect to get freebies with my order I just expect to get what I paid for. Keep up the great work Mark and my order will go in tonight pry as I was waiting for the 10ml bottles but will order those when they get in. Need to get more mod parts. BTW I love the Top Vapor Berry you included in my order with the VapeStack. It has awesome flavor and dont worry it didnt ruin my atty. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread