you have to watch this video

Status
Not open for further replies.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
Toooooooo funny. I had to listen to him 4 times before I knew for sure he wasn't drunk. Language is such a distraction!

lol if you watch his other videos there kind of like this video, but then he has one on the indulgence with him not drunk...but still very good reviews. :)

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Thanks so much for posting this! The guy's enthusiasm is a pleasure. I didn't have any trouble understanding him at all, in spite of the distracting music ... the only thing I'd change about the video.

He makes an enthusiastic scientist, or maybe some of my old hippie friends come to mind. :laugh:. Very likable chap! It seems his mega carto experience is exactly like mine, right down to moding it to use with his Omega (as I did for my BSB), and the overfilled drip.

Was that Emmett Brown with an English(?) accent? haha

Last edited:

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
At the end he says no references to the p word. HUH?

LOL the dude is a trip but I love him!

actually if you click on his video and go to his youtube page by clicking his name.... there are videos of why he says the P.... and what he refers to what a PV is....and ejuice. I would have posted them but censorship rules would not allow me to.

But seriously though check out his other videos they are quite hilarious but start with the DBSB then watch the LR 901 video you will laugh even harder than this video.

Last edited:

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
actually if you click on his video and go to his youtube page by clicking his name.... there are videos of why he says the P.... and what he refers to what a PV is....and ejuice. I would have posted them but censorship rules would not allow me to.

But seriously though check out his other videos they are quite hilarious but start with the DBSB then watch the LR 901 video you will laugh even harder than this video.

Yeah, I will have to check them out! Thank you for sharing this with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread