Status
Not open for further replies.

imawitch

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
anywhere my broomstick takes me
Theres a spell on my wallet, lol

I know you did it, because ive just placed another order with you:D

I placed my order yesterday, and its already been shipped!

again, just thanking you for your wonderful service!

I cant wait to try the grape, apple, and the many other flavs i purchased lol

eta, my primary doctor asked for your biz card and i gave it to him...

have sent many peeps your way

bright blessings

imawitch

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Maybe that's the explanation I have been looking for ... A spell on my wallet.

I placed a big order yesterday, and I know I'll order again before the week is over. As soon as the new Liquids arrive, my wallet will begin twitching ... I know it will. It's the spell, right ??

yes, tis the spell...:D

Theres a spell on my wallet, lol

I know you did it, because ive just placed another order with you:D

I placed my order yesterday, and its already been shipped!

again, just thanking you for your wonderful service!

I cant wait to try the grape, apple, and the many other flavs i purchased lol

eta, my primary doctor asked for your biz card and i gave it to him...

have sent many peeps your way

bright blessings

I think, you could be my good friend Witchywoman & you sent me to Randall. I think, you saved my life & Randall helped a whole lot.

40 years, a pack a day, non smoker in one day.

Just had to register to say thank you to you both.

That spell you put on my wallet was the huge decrease in what I see leaving it btw, but that's just a bonus.

It's been three weeks, I haven't told my kids yet. I'm gonna let them figure it out the next time they visit. They're big boys, they could break me if they're not careful. That's a hug they've been saving a long time, just praying they'd have a reason to give it to me one day. :)

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
I think, you could be my good friend Witchywoman & you sent me to Randall. I think, you saved my life & Randall helped a whole lot.

That spell you put on my wallet was the huge decrease in what I see leaving it btw, but that's just a bonus.

It's been three weeks, I haven't told my kids yet. I'm gonna let them figure it out the next time they visit. They're big boys, they could break me if they're not careful. That's a hug they've been saving a long time, just praying they'd have a reason to give it to me one day. :)

WOW ... What a nice post !!

Welcome to the forum and please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

And be sure to let us know when those hugs are delivered !!

Bobbi

imawitch

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009

hello my freind, yes you know me from insessions mb as witchywoman lol

Im so glad to hear your doing well with your vaping..

eta, im just catching up on all the boards, as my sisters are keeping vigil with my dad at hospice today..

I needed a day for me to recharge my physical self, just to have a peaceful day..

its good to see u here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread