• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Your all day vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

lickwid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2010
Milton, Ontario
I'm looking for suggestions. I know I want a tobacco-ish flavor.

I have been digging DK-Tab, but I don't know if my tastes changed, or I got sick of it, but it's not cutting it for all day anymore. RY4 (from vapables) is pretty good, but I'm still looking for that perfect flavor. I have also tried the 555 from vapables, but it's too strong of a tobacco flavor for me. I also have the honey flu cured and vanilla tobacco from LiquidXpress, which are both decent, but again, not all day.

If you don't have any tobacco flavors that I should get, please just post whatever you do for all day.

Also I have the following coming from BWB:
Maple tobacco
Applewood tobacco
RY4

and caramel tobacco from Velvet vapors.

Obviously being the Canadian forum, I would rather something from Canada, but I know those options are pretty limited so I will take what I can. Thanks!

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
BWB Applewood is my all day vape. I also vape BWB Hunters Blend a lot.

I think you'll be happy with your choices, Maple Tobacco is also very nice. Only one of those I haven't tried is 555 and i'm thinking it'll be on my next order. I haven't had much success with tobaccos except for BWB.

Wait, Tasty Vapor Tobacco is also really good. I vaped it a lot when I started. But then it became kinda floral to me.

lickwid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2010
Milton, Ontario
last 2 weeks i have been a halo ..... freedom, and torque.. the weeks prior to that BwB.

I vape Wow 555 from V4L 95% of the time. I like it that well. I used to vape allot of English Toffee but since I found the Wow 555 I haven't been using it all that much. But you know what? I'm going to vape some English Toffee right now.

Sorry, I don't know what Wow or Halo is, could you link me?

BWB Applewood is my all day vape. I also vape BWB Hunters Blend a lot.

I think you'll be happy with your choices, Maple Tobacco is also very nice. Only one of those I haven't tried is 555 and i'm thinking it'll be on my next order. I haven't had much success with tobaccos except for BWB.

Wait, Tasty Vapor Tobacco is also really good. I vaped it a lot when I started. But then it became kinda floral to me.

Cool, yea I have heard great things about BWB, I'm excited for them :)

Jon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2008
Toronto, Canada
18pct.com
Never woulda thunk my go-to juice would be Vanilla Custard, but it is (from Vapables).

My other "all day" vapes right now are Crystal Liquid VG Waffle (which I think is actually some of the last Rath juice), and Velvet Vapors Bananas Foster. Neither of 'em tobacco flavours, although I've got an order in at BWB for some malty and ejoker that sound right up my alley.

I'm pretty sure VV's "Vanilla Caramel Tobacco" could probably have been an all-day vape for me (its a tasty take on RY4) but I got it in 36mg and I just can't handle it for long.

lickwid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2010
Milton, Ontario
Here is the link to Halo http://www.halocigs.com/:

The freedom is good. The torque has an unfiltered smokey flavor. I like the smooth 8. Tobacco flavor with ginger undertones. I go through a bunch of that. BTW Halo just dropped their prices.

Halo told me to change my address lol...

I guess they don't ship to Canada. Or here atleast :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread