Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyvyene

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Hesperia , California
Here it goes

Best Mad H by Caterpillar.... second Roar Vapes... Dawn of Truth and Serenity... what made it easy to come off analogs was Alberberry (berry with tobacco) from PinkSpot (only reason I don't vape it anymore is because I got totally done with tobacco flavor)

Worst I had was mad vapes Honeydew.....horrible aftertaste, tasted like potting soil and alcohol mix

Spanner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2012
Milwaukee, WI
Favs:
1. Juicy Fruit MyFreedomSmokes. I've tried others...this one is the best
2. RY4 ECBlend Extra Flavor, Extra Vanilla, Extra Caramel
3. Black Currant juicy vapor. Tastes exactly like drinking Black Currant juice
4. Root Beer Quantum Vapor. This one doesn't try to emulate the "Fizz", just pure tasty root beer. Most of their flavors are outstanding.
5. Voodoo Kitty - Black Licorice with a slight twist of grape. I got a free sample and was hooked.

Worst:
Anything cherry from any vendor. Tastes like Robutussin
Anything chocolate from any vendor. I'm a chocoholic, but vaping is far from chocolate.
Most tobacco flavors. I quit smoking, why do I need to vape tobacco flavors when there's a billion other flavors out there.
There was one vapor that I couldn't stand. It was some kind of mango blend. It tasted like palmolive dish soap. I hit it twice, threw the bottle out and soaked my atty in vodka for 2 days to get rid of the taste.

DirewolfUSMC

Victory to the Bold
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Shorewood, IL, USA
I'm pretty new to vaping and I've tried only about 15 different flavors or so to date, but here's my two cents:

Best juice so far has been Zeus Juice, followed closely by Blackberry Brandy from the same vendor. Both are a 60/40 juice and hit smooth with good taste on inhale and exhale.

Worst juice has been cheesecake from goodejuice. This juice smelled like white cheddar popcorn (also known as funky feet) and the taste was indescribably wretched. I was going to let it steep for about 6 years to see if that improved it, but it stunk up the living room so bad that I was told to throw it away (I'm paraphrasing here: what was actually said was a bit too graphic to repeat verbatim). Even the dog ran away from the bottle when I offered it to him for an exploratory sniff. Not sure ill EVER find worse...

Coldpunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Columbia, Mo
Best: White Rabbit-Alice in Vapeland. So good I bought one of their Giant bottles. As it steeps it just gets better. Is it coconut? In it maple? Is there a hint of pineapple? Who knows. All I know is that everyone I've ever let try it has loved it. It's an all day vape for sure.

Runner up: House Blend- Copper Creek it literally tastes like Nutella on a graham cracker. Noms!

Worst: The Dean- Fuzion Vapor. I had such high hopes that this would be good, but it wasn't. It really, really wasn't. Had a weird mothball or maybe floor cleaner flavor. Blech!

Runner up: Coffee-CigEasy. Must have been a fluke, I used this to quit smoking and loved it. Second bottle I ordered tasted like warm malt liquor...gross. Like I said though I originally loved it. Perhaps finding other vendors like AiV and Copper Creek, along with my taste buds recovering from smoking my tastes changed.

infoimp

Sarcasm Cult Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
Vaping Underworld
O thank gawd...I thought I was the only AiV fan here! Now on to the information that will prolly get me nuked, but as they say 'that's why they make black cars and blue cars' and I'm a woman and if you ask for my opinion you're gonna get it....whew!

Best: (TIE) White Rabbit, A Quiet Morning - Alice in Vapeland

Worst: (By far!) (TIE) Boba's Bounty, Gorilla Juice - AVE

I'm sorry, I'm SORRY, Ben, I tried to love them I really did!!! I just can't do the tobacco stuff (sniff)

Did I mention I'm sorry?

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
BEST:
Boba's Bounty/Butterscotch
AVE/MT BAKER VAPOR

WORST:
Buttered Popcorn
MT BAKER VAPOR

Boba's Bounty. Love it or hate it. Didn't understand it until I tried it. Now it's like blank to me. Completely inexplicable behavior on my part. I have no reason why. It just... fit. I cannot stop vaping it.

Butterscotch from MBV. Delicious, absolutely freaking delicious, but it changes on you. Polymorphs. Especially with beer. I like beer. I like butterscotch. The two do not like each other.

Buttered Popcorn: to quote a poster whom I've long forgotten, "just because you can make a flavor doesn't mean you should." Dripped this into my atty and about projectile vomited. "Gifted" it to another vaper friend and he had to throw it out. Wouldn't re-gift it on general principles.

LOL!

Before I read any further than this post, you guys have me curious now! Two people listed MBV Buttered Popcorn as their worst.....I can only imagine! Any other experiences with this one? lol.

It sounds terrible, the idea of vaping a buttered popcorn flavor. That would NEVER be something I order.....Im wondering if maybe some of you guys get it as a free sample or something. Please, anyone else tried it? lol

boshans

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
New York, USA
Best: Gonna have to be a tie...well maybe not a tie but I have 3 favorites...right now at least lol.
------Shadow from HHV. .......N I love this stuff, something about it, that flavor in it that I don't know what it is, is just amazing.
------Heavenly Tobacco from HHV. Was my favorite before I tried Shadow. Still really damn good.
------Tuscan Cocoa from HHV. Favorite chocolate flavor by far...doesn't taste like dark chocolate which I hate, just a nice chocolate flavor with some other nice flavors.

Worst: Organic Flavored VR4 Tobacoo from Vaperite. Yes I know it was number 3 or whatever on that best RY4 list, but I don't know, I just can't stand the stuff. Second worst is also from Vaperite, their Organic Kona Cream, to me it just smells and tastes weird. I think that has something to do with Kona though, I just got a bottle of Kona Kick from Ahlusion, and it has that same smell kind of, but the Ahlusion one isn't as strong smelling and it tastes a hell of a lot better. If anyone wants to trade I'll be more than happy to lol.

Oh also, anything vanilla. Seriously, I love vanilla, it is my favorite thing in the world. But for some reason every single vanilla vape I have tried is just....I don't know, weird. And I have tried a lot.

Oh I saw someone mention MOV's RY4 somewhere in this thread...I just got a bottle of their Full Virginia Flake RY4, that one is pretty good, might be better than their original RY4, never tried the original though.

Last edited:

jareebz

Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
SATX
Best I've tried: Carmel apple MBV

Worst I've tried: Cappuccino (Nobacco) from V4L - vapes like strait up perfume even though its like 8 months old.

I just moved up from pre filled carts about a month and a half ago so there are still a lot of flavors I want to try. I just got a sampler from Fuzion but I'm letting them steep a bit.

Last edited:

MzBadger

Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
SE Wisconsin, USA
Best is a tie between AV's Boba's and Timeless Vapor's Voodoo Kitty.
Worst I've had so far is High Desert Vapes Bananas Foster. I've liked the others that I've tried from them but that one smelled and tastes like week old seaweed. Bleh.... I'm hoping that some sort of minor miricle happens in the bottle while it steeps a bit but I won't hold my breath. Lol

wbart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
Easton, MD, USA
Best- Forgotten Memories from Alice in Vapeland(Wish it came in a bigger bottle) Followed By Fire and Ice from Vape Dojo( My local store)

Worst- Hella Energy from HellaVape... My Curious nature taught me caffine should not go in my vape, the tank I used it in still smells like fake flowers after soaking in everclear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread