Your Fav Candy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strawberry candies- you know those ones that are in a package and they sell them at the counter of resturants and such- They are chewy, but not really- kinda hardish candy shell, adn then gooey candy center- They have other flavors, but I LOVE strawberry.

OH and reeces peanut butter cups..

beebopnjazz

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
PA
Sponge Candy Spongefbcover535x210.jpg

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Strawberry candies- you know those ones that are in a package and they sell them at the counter of resturants and such- They are chewy, but not really- kinda hardish candy shell, adn then gooey candy center- They have other flavors, but I LOVE strawberry.

OH and reeces peanut butter cups..

Both of those are regular indulgences of mine :)

My favorite, though, is actually locally made. There's a candy shop in Keene called "Ye Goodie Shoppe" that makes a lot of fudge and candy in-house, as well as sells pre-made candies. They have a fudge they call Swiss Fudge that is to die for, literally melts in your mouth
drooling-5.gif
it's one that I often have cravings for. The last time I was in there, I asked what exactly it was. They told me it was milk and white chocolate mixed together with a little palm oil for consistency. I was surprised it was so simple

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
take 5 candy bars

heath bars are a close second

and of course i love those almond joye pieces candy they came out with

my all time fav is probably those golden foil wrapped hazelnut candies tho I cant think of the name of them

ferro rochets or however you spell that you mean. I like them too.

Rice crispy treats i love .Also pb cups and butterfingers. ooh also Caramellos and sweedish fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread