Your favorite flavor(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisCG

Feb 18, 2014
Ohio
Currently, I'm using Slartibartfast by The Vapor Chef. I have purchased a bunch of flavors from him and I've like them all. In addition, I will use, on occasion, Nicquid's Soho, Sinthol and Daybreak. Fortunately for me, Niquid is made in my home town so I don't have to wait for the mail, just a 10 minute drive to their vendor and I'm set.

My recommendations in addition to the above would be Vapor Chef's Beeblebrox, Hobbe's Blood, Bloody Mango and Nutty Caramel Apple.

Scootaloo

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
United Kingdom
Seduce Juice Snake Oil mixed with Jango. Can't get enough!!!

Haven't tried that mix, but I will. Snake Oil is one of my favorites

I love snake oil: It's the juice I'm currently vaping (if u mean Dr Stanley Clarke)

I didn't like it at first but it's a taste that's really grown on me, I think it's the first E-Juice from my experience that tastes unique to it’s self.

uhm trying a 5 flavor package from a local vendor [sure its some relabeled e-liquid]. It has the flavors cocos, kretek [Mountain clove its called in your region] , desert , usa-mix and water-melon..

So far the desert flavor has been a treat as well as the mountain clove. Not to enthousiastic about the water melon and the usa-mix.

My recommendation: try them.. all of them.. dont buy big bottles till u found a nice flav.. use the sampler kits the good shops have.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
currently, all tanks of mine are empty(ran out of juice). Howver, I do have a bit of my high nic (12mg) jamacain rum and butterscotch I vape from time to time. currently steeping bananna, Guava, and blueberry from Mt. Baker Vapor. The only one I get semi-nervous about when I run out, is the guava. Guess what flavor they sent me as a trial.... Guava. (albeit at 12mg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread