Oct 19, 2009
The REAL Washington
Ok, here we go...

1.Deadwood S1-3
2.House, all seasons
3.The Sopranos, all seasons
4.Weeds, all seasons
5.The Daily Show
6.Entourage(I have no idea why I like it...but I do)
7.True Blood
8.Monk, or maybe The Office, both only the early seasons
9.Eureka, once again only the first 2 seasons
10.Deadliest Catch(wow, do I miss that show...)
recent TV has been soo crappy lately that I haven't found much worth following. Suggestions, anyone?
BTW, I do not have cable(only internet); I HATE commercials with a passion.
I do have a nice big flatscreen to watch on, tho...

-J4mmin

If you only have the internet you need to try Sons of Anarchy! Hope I did the quote thing right. :):):)

Did yall see the dexter finale...OMFG

I can't get to it until monday night, too late for me to watch it tonight so mondays is when me and my girlfriend watch it. We're excited and nervous and all types of giddy about this episode so I can't wait!!

Greeneyeddevil

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Sulphur, LA
no SHHHHHHH!

lol

half way through the season I stopped watching so I have 6 episodes left to watch like one long movie ;)

LOL, yes pls. don't give away the finale. I don't have showtime so I have to rent the seasons from netflix as they come out. If the finale already played though I shouldn't have too long of a wait woo hoo.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Ooh, I saw the Dexter finale last night and it was awesome!

Mine are:

LOST
Flash Forward
Fringe
Big Brother
The L Word
Weeds
Top Chef
The Amazing Race
Dexter
Californication

(A few years ago there was a reality show called Mad Mad House, I think it was on the Sci-Fi channel, I LOVED that show, just wondering if anyone else watched it?)

yeah now that they have the ps3 disc...im gonna have to try netflix

It's definitely worth it, unfortunately the disc needs to be in the ps3 the whole time you watch a movie but that's not a big deal, obviously you're watching a movie not mucking around with the ps3. Some stuff is available to watch in HD which is awesome. Netflix is totally worth it, I do the 3 movies at a time and I have it set up for blu-ray's so it costs be about $20 a month. Say 3 dvds a week, that's 12 movies in a month for that cheap, plus you get the streaming movies at all times and you can watch them as many times as you want. I never watched movies before I had netflix so it's been well worth the money, and the ps3 disc was just an added bonus, now I can sit on the couch and watch a streaming movie or tv show instead of sitting at the computer watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread