Your Toughest Customer + Wishlist Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaiden

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Ohio
If you have seen my posts, I tend to bring out the problems with the GG line. However, I bought the new GGTS + AVS and I have to say I have absolutely nothing negative to say. It's perfect in every single way. The GGTS is as light as a feather and extremely well made. The AVS is so much better than the AFSv2 I honestly have no reason for it anymore. I have ZERO leaking after many refills with no cleaning so far and it hits with so much flavor that I feel like I'm vaping for the very first time. This thing is awesome Imeo and I can only say "thanks" for building this vaping beast. I gave my old GGTS to my brother-in-law who wanted one, but couldn't afford it.

Now, I would like to throw in some wishlist items:
1) 510 adapter so all liquid can be used up in the AVS. This is probably the most sought after item I want.

2) The passthrough. I bought one a long time ago, but it broke. Rob was nice enough to take it back and give me a new one once the new cables are made, but it's been awhile. I really loved that passthrough so anything to speed up the process would be great.

3) I really think the GGTS should be a parts only order only. I was pretty disappointed to find that I had to get the brass tube when I wanted silver. I think $36 is way too high of a price for this single piece and it just doesn't make sense to not sell the GGs this way.

4) I would absolutely love a Slim with a Slim AVSS. The key would be to make the AVSS as small as possible. I go out a lot and taking my GGTS just brings too much attention when I'm trying to vape discreetly.

Please feel free to use this new thread as a wishlist for the future of GG.

P.S. - let me know if anyone is interested in a AFSv2. I really do have no need for it now that I have the AVS.:D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks a lot my good friend Zai. If a man like you say that GG is perfect then noone can say the opossite. You are a difficult customer and if I satisfied you then I am very happy

About the wishlist

I agree to all and they are on my plans a long time ago. I try to make those things as soon as possible:)

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA
Yeah, I agree with most of those too...

-Adapter Kit.....510 adapter, 801 adapter for AVS....People are reporting they have been able to use certain adapters to vape 510 or 801 in the AVS...but I think it be great to have a GG made 510 and 801 adapter! Something that is quality....that only Imeo can make!

And I see your point also bout the center piece, if ya wanted silver, it kinda sucks...cus ya gotta buy it with brass, then ya got to buy the silver center ...then what do ya do with the brass one it came with???? It sits around.... so I see your point....More Ecig sellers of mods are now letting you customize color, finish, per order ....So hopefully GG follows...

-Tim

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Yeah, I agree with most of those too...

-Adapter Kit.....510 adapter, 801 adapter for AVS....People are reporting they have been able to use certain adapters to vape 510 or 801 in the AVS...but I think it be great to have a GG made 510 and 801 adapter! Something that is quality....that only Imeo can make!

And I see your point also bout the center piece, if ya wanted silver, it kinda sucks...cus ya gotta buy it with brass, then ya got to buy the silver center ...then what do ya do with the brass one it came with???? It sits around.... so I see your point....More Ecig sellers of mods are now letting you customize color, finish, per order ....So hopefully GG follows...

-Tim

The only thing that I didnt yet (even if I thought it first) was a customizeable GG Tim. But its the last thing we need. I will do it of course but my thoughts all this time were only to make it a real monster first. We can look at the small details in a while for sure:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread