Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamingButterfly81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Muncie, Indiana
So, I had a box of brand new Boge SRs, and on 2 of them I got an awful plastic/rubberish taste! Another one just burnt right up straight off the bat, but there's a chance I didn't fill that one enough. The two gross ones vaped fine, just tasted awful :( I am certain I filled them correctly, as the issue hasn't occurred with any from other boxes. And I tried the juice again in different cartos and it was fine as well. Just wondering if maybe I didn't do something I was supposed to? Or did something wrong? Or did I just get bad cartos? Thanks!

Unforeseen

Admin<br> Commercial/Suppliers Asst. Manager </br>
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Where you least expect it....
I am surprised that you have not gotten an answer as of yet. What is your method of filling? Do you wait a certain amount of before usage?

Since you have tried this with other cartomizers and they have tasted fine. Then it might be that the 2 Boge SR's are defective.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I'll tell you what you can do that might help. Soak the carto's in vodka for about an hour. Sling them out, rinse in hot water, sling again. Let them dry for a few days. If it's something in the filler, the vodka will remove it. I have some carto's from vapingzone that I have to do this too. I love them so I'll put up with the soaking.

To dry the carto's out faster, if you have a top circulating food dehydrator, they will dry in about 6-8 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread