Status
Not open for further replies.

Edd

Feb 17, 2009
London, United Kingdom
Wohooo, So i got experimenting yesterday, I felt all sciency with my needles and plastic gloves and loads of bottles of liquid all lying around.

I made 4 flavours in total. 1 was so bitter that I threw it away the next two were okish fruity and averageish but the last is the one im most proud of. It reminds me of shisha smoke and I really really love it.

to make just over 5ml

2ml Totally wicked French pipe juice - High

2ml Totally wicked Apple flavour - High

1ml 100% pharmaceutical grade vegetable glycerine from Boots.

0.5ml distilled/de-ionised water -

3 drops Lorann Mango flavour juice

Mix all together and enjoy!!!! :D
XX
Ed

eskimoroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
Wohooo, So i got experimenting yesterday, I felt all sciency with my needles and plastic gloves and loads of bottles of liquid all lying around.

I made 4 flavours in total. 1 was so bitter that I threw it away the next two were okish fruity and averageish but the last is the one im most proud of. It reminds me of shisha smoke and I really really love it.

to make just over 5ml

2ml Totally wicked French pipe Juice - High

2ml Totally wicked Apple flavour - High

1ml 100% pharmaceutical grade vegetable glycerine from Boots.

0.5ml distilled/de-ionised water -

3 drops Lorann Mango flavour juice

Mix all together and enjoy!!!! :D
XX
Ed

lol, I mixed up a "suicide" bottle the other day as well. :D It started as just VG, green apple flavoring, and distilled water but getting no kick from it, I just went to town. I added a bit of vinegar and pear grey goose but that didn't do the trick and I tasted the vinegar. Next I added some Johnson Creek Vanilla Ice Cream... getting better... then I added a squeeze of Cash Banana... then I added a few drops of Pina Colada flavoring... finally I added some Johnson Creek Tennessee Cured.... perfect! It's nice and fruity with a decent throat hit and lots of vapor. I've been smoking it non stop for a few days and I'm happy I didn't have to waste and e-liquid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread