Status
Not open for further replies.

JavaDan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Chesapeake Bay
I got one last week.

It's easy enough to build. It vapes well, but I have a couple minor issues.

The wick hole is kind of small. You will need to roll your wicks real tight. That can probably be drilled out if it bothers you, but it's alright for me.

It does look real nice on a Provari. The center pin is not floating, so be careful putting it on the batt the first time. Don't torque it down too tight.

The O-Rings do not leak. That's a good thing. I haven't had any leakage issues at all.

The draw is real airy (or at least compared to what I've been using) - ViviNova and iClear30 tanks. I didn't like that at first, but I've gotten used to it and it doesn't bother me. If that is an issue for you, there are several ways to solve it.

My only real complaint so far is the way you have to fill the tank. A blunt tip syringe is required, and a thin one at that 18ga or smaller. Even with that, I can't get the tank filled completely. As soon as it gets about 3/4 filled, the juice streams out of the wick hole when trying to add more. It would be nice if there was a better filling method. There is no way to just carry a small bottle of juice to work and re-fill it without also carrying a syringe and making a mess.

Not as flexible as my AGA-T2, but it is what it is - too costly. Zen needs to lower the pricing and/or revise it to be more flexible with duals and other wicking capabilities.

:2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread