The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Z2 threaded kayfun type rebuildable???

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomizer Systems' started by frazz, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. frazz

frazz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2010
    Rhode Island
    I have only found one place other than the Zen stuff that is making Z2 threaded switches tanks etc. Is anyone aware of anyone that makes a Z2 threaded kayfun style Atomizer?

2. Jahf

Jahf Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm also very interested in this. I'm looking to get a ZNA when production ramps up and silica atomizers are my preference. I know I could use the 510 on the ZNA but going full hybrid would be perfect.

A Z2 GG spheroid would be my ideal. But a full Kayfun or similar would work.

3. frazz

frazz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2010
    Rhode Island
    I agree. I managed to score 2 ZNAS during the last offering.... was hoping to dedicate one to genesis style and the other with a kayfun....i hear the kayfuns don't sit flush. I am surprised the 510 connector is not adjustable.

4. Dj Xy

Dj Xy I'm winning like Charlie Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2011
    baltimore, maryland
    If you take the top cap off you will see a hex screw for the center pin, you can adjust it a small amount, however if you adjust it to make a kayfun sit flush you will end up with a gap between the center cap and device (doesn't bother me since the kayfun sitting flush stabilizes the RBA)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.