Z2 threaded kayfun type rebuildable???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jahf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
Nederland, Colorado, United States
I have only found one place other than the Zen stuff that is making Z2 threaded switches tanks etc. Is anyone aware of anyone that makes a Z2 threaded kayfun style Atomizer?

I'm also very interested in this. I'm looking to get a ZNA when production ramps up and silica atomizers are my preference. I know I could use the 510 on the ZNA but going full hybrid would be perfect.

A Z2 GG spheroid would be my ideal. But a full Kayfun or similar would work.

frazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Rhode Island
I'm also very interested in this. I'm looking to get a ZNA when production ramps up and silica atomizers are my preference. I know I could use the 510 on the ZNA but going full hybrid would be perfect.

A Z2 GG spheroid would be my ideal. But a full Kayfun or similar would work.

I agree. I managed to score 2 ZNAS during the last offering.... was hoping to dedicate one to genesis style and the other with a kayfun....i hear the kayfuns don't sit flush. I am surprised the 510 connector is not adjustable.

Dj Xy

I'm winning like Charlie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
baltimore, maryland
I agree. I managed to score 2 ZNAS during the last offering.... was hoping to dedicate one to genesis style and the other with a kayfun....i hear the kayfuns don't sit flush. I am surprised the 510 connector is not adjustable.
If you take the top cap off you will see a hex screw for the center pin, you can adjust it a small amount, however if you adjust it to make a kayfun sit flush you will end up with a gap between the center cap and device (doesn't bother me since the kayfun sitting flush stabilizes the RBA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread