Zample Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmg666

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2014
Green bay, Wisconsin
They are a good company. Iv subscribed before but I didnt get enough juices I liked enough to keep it. Although I am picky so if you enjoy most liquids they are a great thing to try. I know they are going to upgrade the boxes soon and increase the price so try to get grandfathered in with the cheaper price if isn't to late haha. All theliquid is pretty good quality. My only qualm was my pickiness in juice lol. You get alot for your money though.

Zombiecan

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2014
I recently subscribed and to be honest I was not impressed at all and I'm not picky. I got mostly vanilla and a couple of fruit juices and one of the fruit juices was just awful. I contacted them to unsub from the service and told them why. They were quick to offer two 30ml bottles of "premium" juice and a shirt all for free if I have them another chance. I thought about it and took the deal. My profile is 6mg No menthol No Tobacco. They sent me a 30ml tobacco juice which is worthless to be. A lot of the people like it because of the value you get per ml but to be honest I rather go to my local B&M and pick out the juice I want and even try it before I buy it. I can see the value specially if you are just figuring out what flavors you like but a lot of the juices I was sent with my zamplebox were MBV (Mt Baker vapor) quality.

... Sent from my LG G2

Kbennett65

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
Northern, Wi, USA
I used to use them when they first started out. That was before flavor profiles were added and your choice of nicotine levels was pretty limited. When I had to change my credit card..after the famous Target breach my card company issued new ones to everybody, I forgot to update my billing info and decided after I had missed a shipment to just let the service go instead of renewing since I was/am getting a heck of a juice collection going and just didn't want to stockpile any more.
I did get some pretty good stuff that I probably wouldn't have otherwise tried, one of which became my sisters favorite ADV and one that I do re-order. Mostly it was just OK though.
The price is good for what you get, and there are always coupons in the box if you want to re-order something. My main problem was they do send quite a bit, I had bottles I still hadn't opened and the next shipment was already coming. Part of what makes the service such a great deal was the main reason I gave it up. If you don't mind the mystery box idea, and you either vape a ton or plan on using Zamplebox as your primary provider I still think it's an awesome deal. If you are like me and order liquids from multiple vendors plus buy a few at your local B & M you will probably find it's just too much juice to go through.
If their new subscription allows shipments less often I might be willing to try it again. The customer service is great!

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
I subscribed to them right off the bat and was fairly impressed with what I received. The 15ml bottles from 503 and Alpha alone were worth the price.

I quit because, back then, you'd get get a wide range of nic levels. I've been thinking about starting up with them again after I aquire a few more must have juices.

Sturgeon

Verified Member
Jul 20, 2014
CT
I tried them for 1 month. They sent me 85ml for the $24.99 plus shipping. There were a few that I kept, but ended up giving a lot away. They don't have a way to narrow down your flavor profile except to like or dislike menthol and tobacco. I hear that they are going to change and offer more options, but with that comes a higher price.
As of now, it is a good deal if you don't know what you like and want to try new things. For me, I am trying craft vapery for a much more detailed flavor profile.

freeatlast!

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
Kansas, USA
kestra.zenfolio.com
I just recently subscribed and received my 2nd box yesterday. I have been impressed with the quality and quantity sent. First box, I really only liked one, BUT it is REALLY GOOD - one I will reorder. Haven't tried all of the 2nd box yet but all of them at least smell good and sound good! And this box contained a coupon for the company of the flavor from the 1st box that I want to reorder, so that was very nice! We'll see with future shipments if the percentage of juices i really like is worth continuing the shipments very long.

I'd say it's worth a try, as you can cancel anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread