Zamplebox shipping disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatingman

Sep 18, 2016
Im sure there are others here that have or had used Zamplebox. I came across them a couple weeks ago, and the concept sounded good. I vape alot and like to sample a variety of juices, so it seemed like a no brainer to at least try it for a couple months.

Anyway, I signed up on 11-20-16 and did the flavor profile, and on 11-23-16 received an email stating that my box was ready and shipping info was sent to the courier (USPS)

Now on 11-30-16, I still have no juice, and when I track the shipment, it appears to never have actually made it to the post office, as the status is still "courier has received info"

I emailed and called and am getting essentially nowhere.

Anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Could always email and or call again, and state your concerns. I'd also advise them that if you don't hear from them by X date...you'll have no recourse but to do a chargeback with your CC company, since your items haven't shipped and there's been no response to your repeated attempts to contact them. That should cause a response ASAP I'd think.

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
I was with Zamplebox for awhile, but gave it up since I was getting weird flavors. I'm with Craft Vapery now, and I usually get my box promptly. There was one time when it took them over a week to ship my box because one of their 2 fulfillment guys was in the hospital or something. Crap happens in business sometimes, and companies don't always handle it well. IMO, if you're going to be late getting your customer's stuff to them, you should send a blast email or something just to give everyone a heads up, and apologize in advance. I guess I'm kinda finicky about that sort of thing though, because I work in a fulfillment center :rolleyes:

Reactions: DagMatt

Heatingman

Sep 18, 2016
I just finished trying the flavors I got. The only one that had any real flavor was a menthol based. The others sounded like they could be good, but were not. They were not disgusting, just not flavorful. Im gonna refine my flavor profile and give it another month or 2 before I decide if I want to keep going or switch to someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread