ZAP vs ZAU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2012
USA
As I already mentioned in earlier posts, when the ZAUs went briefly on sale last week, I had one it my cart, but missed the time window due to hesitation on my part.

At the time, between ZAP, ZAG and ZAU, the ZAU was the obvious choice since I only had a Provape-1 and some Ego batteries. But now that I have a Provari coming in the mail is there an advantage to getting the ZAP over the ZAU next time I have the $$$ and can find one?

I assume a ZAU (being universal) will work fine on a Provari, too, and I can also use it on other mods should the need arise. But if the ZAP is somehow way better for Provari owners, I could go that way too.

As always, any insight is appreciated. Thanks.

Ansah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2012
USA
ZAP.
there is no other vv that you can fit ZAU on.

you are already getting your provari.
don't look back on the other vv.
unless you are thinking of fixing on a vamo or vmax?

Thank you. This answers most of my question. And yes, the decision to get a Provari means that I am not going to be pursuing the Vamo-style stuff. But what if I had nothing to vape with except a Provari and a ZAU? What would be the deficiency that would make me wish I had a ZAP instead?

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
The only difference is the skirt at the bottom of the ZAP that covers the slanted portion of the ProVari to give it the look of a one piece hybrid style mod.

yup what he said......BUT if you ever ever decide to use or try a different mod the chance is high the zap wont fit and will be stuck on the provari only........... just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread