The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

zen sidewinder help

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by pita1028, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. pita1028

pita1028 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2011
    North Jersey
    Ok so I finally bought one this weekend but I have a problem. No matter what I do I can't get it to wick. I've been trying to use the wicks that Zen provides, and the lady at the booth at vapermeet told me that I should have no issues with a 70vg/30pg mix wicking. I willing to listen to any tip after spending $300.

2. pita1028

pita1028 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2011
    North Jersey
  3. sachavaca

sachavaca Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2011
    west coast
    hate to say it but his mods have small wicks, I never liked mine but you can remove the wick insulator, make a fat wick, but you will have to experiment some. I gave up and baught a silver dog. been sitting on the shelf since

4. Unforeseen

Unforeseen Admin
    Commercial/Suppliers Asst. Manager
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved to APV Discussion

5. ksmith

ksmith Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2011
    Colcord, Oklahoma
    You can remove the insulator and use a fat wick if you are comfortable enough in your wick oxidizing ability. I am using a 70vg/30pg juice in one of mine with the skinny wick and insulator and it wicks great, but it is 500 mesh. IMO the 500 mesh wicks better, even with 100% vg juice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.