Not open for further replies.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
This video was made for the folks that inquired to me how they can vape without using an open draw technique. After doing some tests I came up with the following that will help you engage a faster vape if it be chain vape or just a quick draw while keeping it moist and delicious.

Some Folks that asked me didn't find vaping at 32 gauges there cup of tea. Some tried 34, 32, and even 28 gauges which resulted some in higher resistance which would need a kick or a VV mod to increase volts and a to low resistance which resulted a longer open draw vape. With that said I came up with the following build to help anyone that may want to experience a different vape, A vape that will give you ability to chain vape, while keeping a juicy moist vape, no dry vape and no harsh taste.

With a twist coil of 32 and 34 gauges Kanthal A-1 will give you that vape. You will discover you can chain vape, you will have a more sensational taste, you will have a wonderful throat hit, and a different experience of vapor.

Here in this video I show how to make all this happen.I show how to make the twist and then you can proceed to mount it the way you use to. With 3 wraps the twist will grant you approximately .7-.9 ohms. Using 4 wraps it can grant you 1.0-1.4 ohms. The coils will light up faster since 34 gauge is a thinner wire. The advantage is increasing length of lower resistance while allowing coils to light up quicker.

I hope you enjoy this build as I do.

Clouds of Vapor Mesh
400 Stainless Steel Mesh 5 sheets

Electronicstix Tank replacements
ElectronicStix.Com · Zenesis Parts and Accessories

Ebay 32 and 34 Kanthal A-1 spool gauge wires 100-250 feet

34 gauge
Kanthal A1 Wire 34 Gauge 100 ft 0 15oz Resistance Resistor AWG A 1 | eBay

32 Gauge
Kanthal A1 Wire 32 Gauge 100 ft 0 25oz Resistance Resistor AWG A 1 | eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.