Zenith v2 Bottom Feed Center Post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

David1975

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2014
Northlake, IL, USA
I had no idea they made a bottom feed pin for it. I just got mine in the mail yesterday (it's a clone :p) with the intention of modifying it to make it bottom feed. Those are the only 2 places I see that sell it but like you said, they're out of stock :(
Found this thread while looking for BF posts. Just wanted to give you an FYI.... I've heard a lot of the clones have the center post made of chromed brass.... NOT good for BF, so make sure it is S.S. Also, if it is... Where did you get it as I may end up making one also??

I found the center BF "kit" here, just ordered 1 :) http://indyvaporshop.com/zenith-bottom-feed-conversion-kit.html

Last edited:

ForTexas

Oct 27, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
Found this thread while looking for BF posts. Just wanted to give you an FYI.... I've heard a lot of the clones have the center post made of chromed brass.... NOT good for BF, so make sure it is S.S. Also, if it is... Where did you get it as I may end up making one also??

I found the center BF "kit" here, just ordered 1 :) http://indyvaporshop.com/zenith-bottom-feed-conversion-kit.html
Thanks for the reply man! Yeah I saw someone post that link in a different thread, so I've already ordered my post & have it installed! :) & As for where I got my clone, it was from a group buy on Reddit. If I could point you in the direction of a quality one I would..

David1975

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2014
Northlake, IL, USA
Thanks for the reply man! Yeah I saw someone post that link in a different thread, so I've already ordered my post & have it installed! :) & As for where I got my clone, it was from a group buy on Reddit. If I could point you in the direction of a quality one I would..

Your welcome :) Thank you for the offer but I actually just ordered the post for indy and the Zenith from FT before posting that.... care to make a wager on which one arises first :( LOL Love FT's prices, but they really need to get an outboard on that rowboat! LOL

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Finally got my BF center pin for my Zentith.

Surgery room prepped, scrubbing down for the transfusion

14896518839_ab0989393b_c.jpg
[/url]Zenith BF center pin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread