Status
Not open for further replies.

dsy5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
New York
I'm not sure if I have seen this posted before...

I've been mixing some 0mg nic juice for before bedtime to counteract the sleeplessness that can occur with nic'ed up juice. However, the lack of throat hit is disappointing. Does anyone knoew if there is anything I can add other than nicotine, of course, to up the throat hit?

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
There is nothing that duplicates the throat hit provided by nicotine. Many of us have tried every additive under the sun with no success.

There are additives that provide throat irritation (like pepper) but not the throat hit feel provided by nicotine. The feel of menthol is not the feel of throat hit associated with nicotine. BUT it may be enough of a sensation to get you by.

dsy5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
New York
There is nothing that duplicates the throat hit provided by nicotine. Many of us have tried every additive under the sun with no success.

There are additives that provide throat irritation (like pepper) but not the throat hit feel provided by nicotine. The feel of menthol is not the feel of throat hit associated with nicotine. BUT it may be enough of a sensation to get you by.

Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of menthol. Maybe we'll find something eventually.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread