Zeus - Big Battery...

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalepiphany

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Mesquite, TX
For anyone curious why they can't order the big Zeus battery -- as I was. I contacted Vapr4Life customer service about it.
The following is what they had to say:

The small Zeus is all we have for sale, the large ones are not even produced yet, so for all the reviews you have seen are 900 mah.

The large ones when they come out will be 1300 mah. and will have a bigger diameter.
The smileomizers will match the diameter of the big Zeus, hence bigger carts.
No heads up on when we will have the large ones produced, at least not as of yet.

So, for right now, only the small Zeus is available. Once released, the cartos for the small Zeus will NOT fit the large Zeus.

Just thought anyone interested in the Zeus would like this info. Enjoy.

digitalepiphany

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Mesquite, TX
For me, I think it would depend on the difference in diameter. The small one looks great, but who doesn't want more battery life? The only way to know for sure, I guess, is to get the one they're selling now and see how it works for me. I'm definitely not waiting for the big one to come out to try it, just for some extra money to fall into my lap.

On the plus side, if I already own the small one when the big one comes out, is that I'll already have the charger, so all I'll ned to buy is the batt and the cartos.

digitalepiphany

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Mesquite, TX
No problem. I noticed that the "Large" selection was blanked out on their website and wondered if they were just sold out. None of the video reviews mentioned whether it was a large or a small Zeus. There was nothing on the boards about the sizes either. I figured that I couldn't be the only one wondering about the sizes, so I emailed them.

MystStick

ECF Veteran
Thanks for the information digital! It was interesting to hear that the big battery is still in the works, as well as the larger smileos. Great to have the extra battery life, but the device sounds a little big for me. I have the 1300 mah DAV.... but I found I prefer the smaller size.

The great things about the Zeus are the ability to use the passthrough and the short re-charging times.... kinda takes the need away for the biggest battery size (unless you are away from an electrical outlet)..... so for right now, I am totally pleased with the small Zeus! It fits the bill perfectly!

MystStick

ECF Veteran
Yes, I have one and really like it. So far I am a little over a month on mine, but I have two and swap them out during the day. I use juice that is extremely hard of them (cinnablaze), but over all they are holding up very well. I used to use tanks exclusively and had to replace the cartos every couple of days.. so it is actually working out much cheaper and better with the smileos.

The only thing I don't like about the smileos is the tips.. the are just too round for my liking. Currently am using the whistle tips that used to come with the mega carts and they fit my mouth so much better.... other than the tip, I think they are great! They look equally as nice on the DAV..

MystStick

ECF Veteran
That has been my experience.. I actually think I am coming out cheaper in the long run as it was around $ 2.65 for a carto and I could never trust how long it was going to last (partly because of the cinnablaze I use), but they don't seem to be as reliable lately. So the smileos have been a great solution for me. I know it won't die on my halfway through a tank!

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
The following is what they had to say:

The small Zeus is all we have for sale, the large ones are not even produced yet, so for all the reviews you have seen are 900 mah.

The large ones when they come out will be 1300 mah. and will have a bigger diameter.
The smileomizers will match the diameter of the big Zeus, hence bigger carts.
No heads up on when we will have the large ones produced, at least not as of yet.

Okay, I have to chime in before you guys have the wrong info for too long. I am very sorry for this misinformation guys but I have spoken with CS about this so this won't happen

Okay, I have to chime in before you guys have the wrong info for too long. I am very sorry for this misinformation guys but I have spoken with CS about this so this won't happen again.

First, the large Vapor Zeus battery is in production and we are finishing the final touches on it. We don't have a release date but will be out. Second, the small Smileomizers will work with ALL our batteries. It will definitely fit on the large Vapor Zeus and vape spectactularly but it just won't be flush. Think, 1300 DAV with a 3.5mL tank or small Smileo.

Sorry for any confusion but I just wanted to clear this up :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread