Not open for further replies.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Anyone thinking of getting into a rebuild able Ati like Odysseus and Penelope but not sure to cough up the money. I have a cheap very cheap solution. buy the Phoenix ati from Clouds of Vapor and do the following coil build that I will be showing on Youtube real soon.

I made a dual coil .7-.8 ohms with plenty opf wick that will be used as a reservoir and no way will you get metal taste and no leakage. This was an easy design I came up with after talking with Blacksmith pro on vapetv last night. Some folks are sketchy to spend money on a GG Odysseus, Penelope even Iatty. Best way is to get this device its on sale right now at COV for

$14.99
Phoenix Rebuildable Atomizer

I created a very very easy tutorial and I am currently in the process of finalizing it and uploading it to Youtube. You will enjoy the results and you wont need a kick since its at very very low ohms .7-.8 ohms so you be over 20 watts. Only catch is that you cant use a variable voltage device. In video i used it on GGTS. This will give you fantastic vape but its a small taste of a bigger enjoyment of what you can get if you get a Ody,Pen or Iatty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread