Zeus E-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pollywollydoodle

Sep 5, 2012
Midwest
I know I've seen Zeus E-juice mentioned here...has anyone ordered from them lately? I placed two orders in 2013 with no problems. Last November I got a "We miss you" email with a 20% off coupon code, so I ordered another bottle. A few days later I got a voicemail saying that my order was ready to be picked up. Huh??? I'm in St. Louis, MO and they're in St.Petersburg, FL. I sent them an email saying that I expected my order to be shipped and it appeared about a week later. I chalked it up to a computer fluke.

I really liked the Teaberry gum flavor I got and wanted to order more. This time I paid attention to the shipping options. The only one is in-store pickup, with instructions to contact them if this is the only option.

Shipping Method

United Parcel Service
shipping_ups.gif

We are unable to obtain a rate quote for UPS shipping.
Please contact the store if no other alternative is shown.

Store Pickup

$0.00
3251 Tech Drive Saint Petersburg Florida

I sent two emails, a week apart, with no response. When I try to call I get the "All operators are busy assisting other customers" recording. I finally put "Please add shipping cost to my total" in the comment section, only to get another voicemail asking for the three digit number on the back of my credit card. Ummm, I already put that in the billing section. Can anyone tell me how to order from this company and have it actually delivered to my house?

aMaralyn

Jan 27, 2015
United States
That's strange, I order from them a lot and always get it shipped to my house. Just got an order this past week in fact.

I know when you first add everything to your cart /before/ you go to check out and log in it either has you put in a zipcode to calculate shipping (which I always do pre checkout). It seems store pickup is the default if you don't enter a zipcode before you move on in the checkout process. Maybe if you don't select that and put in your zip code while it's only displaying your cart before you log in and put in your personal information maybe they just assume you selected store pickup? That would be my guess. I hope you get this resolved. I've never had any issues with this company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread