Zombee Juice: Killer Bee

Status
Not open for further replies.

renacer

Jan 27, 2015
Clearwater, FL
This is just a mini-review to express my delight with Zombee, of which I made my first purchase today. I picked it up at my local B&M and chose the Killer Bee type on the recommendation of the owner. The price was toward the higher end (I paid a total of $33 for this and a 5-pack of Nautilus coils), but this is a high quality juice.

This juice was born on the 6th of February so it's quite adequately steeped and I dug into it right away. There are three main flavor components: cinnamon, apple, and cream. What I love about this liquid is how well the flavors balance. Some flavors I consider to have "overwhelming" properties include menthol, banana, and cinnamon - these are the kind of flavors that in a lesser juice would be the only thing you could taste. But not with Zombee, you taste all three equally. If you tried some premium cream or custard lines like Mother's Milk by Suicide Bunny, the cream part might have been a little too strong, as I felt with Mother's Milk the strawberry was nearly reduced to a little hint.

The only thing I'm ambivalent on with Killer Bee is there is an aftertaste which usually I do not experience. The aftertaste is apple and sits on the roof of my mouth but I wouldn't call it unpleasant, just unexpected. The apple is definitely what lingers once you blow it out. I would highly recommended this juice to cereal fans though, it has a Cinnamon Toast Crunch sort of taste that the apple makes far more refined. 4.5/5 stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread