• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Zombie juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOOMH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
SPOKANE
Zombie juice
2128 N. Pines Rd
Spokane Valley, WA

Its right behind 7eleven

First off I had a great experience there today. Their customer service was great! They are very knowledge and very willing to teach me and help me out. I would definitely keep going there. Great prices, great customer service, knowledge and local.

EVERYONE SHOULD CHECK OUT THEIR STORE!!!

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I went by the Zombie Juice store Friday afternoon. Let me preface this post by saying I was already a fan of their juice.

I spent 2.5 hours in there chatting, comparing devices and testing juice. I had a blast. These folks are super nice and knowledgeable, and they have a passion for vaping that you won't likely find at vaping stores very often. They have a HUGE selection of flavors, and all of their sample bottles are 0 nic, so you can vape them all in a short period of time with no worries. I sampled many flavors and bought a few of my favorites. They answered all of my questions about e-juice, and as an advance vaper, I don't generally ask easy/generic questions. I showed them my Genny's and we talked about all kinds of different stuff. They have some ego kits, and phoenix atty's available, and of course Zeus Mods, although I think they should increase their device inventory.

I highly recommend Zombie Juice for all of your e-juice needs. I have definitely added them to my list of go to suppliers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread