Zombies new journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXZOMBIEPEPPERXX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
New Mexico
Hello fellow vape lovers, just wanted to chime in ive been gone awhile got caught up with life and work. Ive been clean off the stinkys for a long time, years as a matter of fact and thought ive found heaven in mixing my own juices and rebuilding my old protank and it was wonderful and fulfilling for the longest time, until recently... Ive been seeing vapers multiplying in my area for quite a while now and blowing monster clouds, I didn't know what to think and kept meaning and wanting to try but life and work kept interfering. Untill recently I came back here and did some internet searching and decided to dive headfirst into the rabbit hole of SubOhm. I scored an eleaf 100w, two sony vtc5's, a kanger sub tank, and a mutation v3. All I can say is WOW Im loving it. It feels like ive started my journey all over again. Currently im loving twisted wire builds sooo much flavor and vapor!!! Well just wanted to get active on the forum once again and send some love to my fellow vapers.......Your friendly neighborhood Zombieman.....

XXZOMBIEPEPPERXX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
New Mexico
Welcome back Zombie :). Things sure have changed lately in the vape game. Let's hope the FDA doesn't lock things down too tight in the US! If you're not up on the latest news you might want to check out this thread.

Vape on.

Yeah ive been keeping up with this and am a member of Casaa. These Nazis will never quit until they tax and control every aspect of everyones life vaper or not, its sad that we just will never be free...... just gotta keep doing our parts and protesting......and keep on keeping on brothers and sisters.....

Last edited:

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
Yeah ive been keeping up with this and am a member of Casaa. These Nazis will never quit until they tax and control every aspect of everyones life vaper or not, its sad that we just will never be free...... just gotta keep doing our parts and protesting......and keep on keeping on brothers and sisters.....
So glad you're back! We need all the fighters we can get :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread